Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Older guys.... Watch

Announcements

Soo
    I've just always been attracted to guys older than me. Lool I'm not talking like 52 years older, like 2-7 years older. Anybody else like this or nay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Soo
    I've just always been attracted to guys older than me. Lool I'm not talking like 52 years older, like 2-7 years older. Anybody else like this or nay?
    i dont see a problem with this . just go for it. thats the same age limit i have 2-7 years older

ReputationRep:
    oh ok. how old are you. And i am with women, only like 7 years older than me. im 14, and girls like in their 20s are hotter than girls like 14

ReputationRep:
    yeah there's nothing wrong with being a guy who's older than you but personally i wouldn't be with a guy who was 8 years older than me. Im not just attracted to them though; I'm attracted to all types of guys.

Soo
    Edit* It could be the fact that i always find my age guys don't fit with my maturity level?..If thats even a thing. The appeal aint there at all.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough.

But remember older guys have just as many issues as younger guys. They're just different issues, which may be even harder for you to relate to.

Also, it's more difficult to change as you get older. Even at 25 you're more set in your ways.

SS

ReputationRep:
    It's legit to be someone much older if you're 18, it's a bit dubious if you're any younger than that tbh,

I'm 21 but I still find some people in their 30s - 50s attractive :K:

Soo
    Depends how old you are. Lots of teenage-or-so girls like guys in their twenties.

Edit* It could be the fact that i always find my age guys don't fit with my maturity level?..If thats even a thing. The appeal aint there at all.
    That's the most common reason, I've heard. Also they think older guys are better in bed, also according to what I've heard.

(Original post by Tootles)
    Depends how old you are. Lots of teenage-or-so girls like guys in their twenties.
    Yeah I tend to think/act on a much higher maturity level on many things (not all i still can be a child sometimes)than the average people my age.. I relate to older guys more. Most of my friend group is of older age. But i guess there are many things i can't relate to a certain extent.

(Original post by Pseudo-truth)
    It's legit to be someone much older if you're 18, it's a bit dubious if you're any younger than that tbh,

I'm 21 but I still find some people in their 30s - 50s attractive
    (Original post by callum_20011)
    oh ok. how old are you.
    Just turned 19. But I've always had this thing since well 15..:curious:

(Original post by Tootles)
    That's the most common reason, I've heard. Also they think older guys are better in bed, also according to what I've heard.
    Hmm depends on experience really. That applies to anyone But hey some can be good at their first

ReputationRep:
    lmao i thought you were gonna say like 10-15 years difference

2-7 isnt even a lot

just make sure they dont take advantage of you :/

ReputationRep:
    That's totally normal OP. You're over 18 as well so do whatever makes you feel happy.

ReputationRep:
    https://howthehelldidienduphere.file...-old-man-2.jpg

Lmaooo not that old boo
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Soo
    This is normal and i dare say better for you than dating a 19 year old who thinks getting paralytic, doing drugs and fighting outside a pub on Friday nights is a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    Lmaooo not that old boo

Don't you find toothless guys sexy?

I'm attracted to guys 7-12 years older than me lmao

Must be because I was always attracted to male teachers in school instead of my peers (the guys in my year weren't hugely interesting tbf)
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    lmao i thought you were gonna say like 10-15 years difference

2-7 isnt even a lot

just make sure they dont take advantage of you :/
    (Original post by enaayrah)
    I'm attracted to guys 7-12 years older than me lmao

Must be because I was always attracted to male teachers in school instead of my peers (the guys in my year weren't hugely interesting tbf)
    If you look it as being a case of the guy sitting his GCSEs when the girl was only just learning to eat with cutlery the age difference of seven to 12 years is very big.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    If you look it as being a case of the guy sitting his GCSEs when the girl was only just learning to eat with cutlery the age difference of seven to 12 years is very big.
    life is brutal

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.