Aqa gcse 2015 papers??

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Adzkii786
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello,

Its the brink of revision season and teachers are putting great emphasis on exam practise... aka past papers yet I cant find the 2015 papers? Ive had the P1 andB1 paper from my teachers to revise but not any others? Does anyone know where I can find these or if someone can give them? I will give REP. I have the edexcel papers but not the AQA ones
bulgylau
Badges: 21
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Adzkii786)
Hello,

Its the brink of revision season and teachers are putting great emphasis on exam practise... aka past papers yet I cant find the 2015 papers? Ive had the P1 andB1 paper from my teachers to revise but not any others? Does anyone know where I can find these or if someone can give them? I will give REP. I have the edexcel papers but not the AQA ones
I'll PM you
stopopups
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Could you please pm me with the past paper if you find them. Thanks
SoDoneWithSchool
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by homeland.lsw)
I'll PM you
Would you be able to PM me too if you have it please? It would be amazing help for revision
bulgylau
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by SoDoneWithSchool)
Would you be able to PM me too if you have it please? It would be amazing help for revision
(Original post by stopopups)
Could you please pm me with the past paper if you find them. Thanks
I hope the link works
Lucofthewoods
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I hope the link works
Please send to me
gapyear2018
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'll PM you
If you don't mind
Adzkii786
Rep:
Thank you so much! I do hope to get the other 2015 papers, especially for english but thank you for the PM! Please give him REP guys!!
bulgylau
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Adzkii786)
Thank you so much! I do hope to get the other 2015 papers, especially for english but thank you for the PM! Please give him REP guys!!
aww you
username1801065
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'll PM you

Please could you pm me too? Doing as many past papers as I can are vital at this stage. Thanks x
Adzkii786
Rep:
aww you
Honestly thank you! You made revision more productive lol :P
...imrah
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'll PM you
Could you please send me them too?
bulgylau
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ...imrah)
Could you please send me them too?
for some reason I can't pm or vm you
Adzkii786
Rep:
Can anyone find the B3 Unofficial markscheme.. just did the paper >,<
TheConfusedMedic
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'll PM you
this is probably really annoying, but could you PM them to me as well please?
In our mocks the teachers mixed parts of the B1 and B2 papers (same for chem & phys) and so I would like to see what they missed out and stuff
glowanti
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
aww you
if you don't mind, can you pm me too? haha
...imrah
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
for some reason I can't pm or vm you
How about now?
student.1999
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Could you pm the links to ICT aqa paper 1 and english language and literature please?
Dave50
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
can you pm me the papers to
Lucario331
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Can anyone pm me the science Aqa 2015 past papers?? It would be a great help.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (19)
20%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
11.58%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.26%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (17)
17.89%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (23)
24.21%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
21.05%

Watched Threads