zuzanak16
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I want to do well in all my GCSE's but I'm not good at every subject.
I'm predicted B in Maths and Science and I'm aiming for A's.
Grow Your Grades is a way to keep track of my revision and to find out how I can improve.

Personal targets:
English Language- A
Maths-A
Additional Science-A
Geography-A*
French-A*
Psychology-A*
RS-A
Business-Distinction

Revision tips for Maths, Science, RS & Geography

All help is appreciated.
H.cool
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I will help you but do you do AQA separate sciences? What exam board do you do for Maths?
zuzanak16
Rep:
?
(Original post by H.cool)
I will help you but do you do AQA separate sciences? What exam board do you do for Maths?
No, I'm doing Additional Science and my maths exam board is Edexcel.
H.cool
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ok, just one quick question before i answer this one - do you take a language? French Spanish or German? Which exam board?
zuzanak16
Rep:
?
Ok, just one quick question before i answer this one - do you take a language? French Spanish or German? Which exam board?
I'm taking French and the exam board is AQA.
H.cool
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What else do you take for GCSE?
CoffeeAndPolitics
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by zuzanak16)
I want to do well in all my GCSE's but I'm not good at every subject.
I'm predicted B in Maths and Science and I'm aiming for A's.
Grow Your Grades is a way to keep track of my revision and to find out how I can improve.

Revision tips for Maths & Science???

If you can help, please message me.

Thanks
For Science with AQA whether Additional or Triple, I would recommend buying revision guides for Additional Science from CGP or any alternative brand like Collins. For Science, it's important that you understand the content in every unit for the three Sciences and that you must ask your teacher if you're stuck in the content as Science is very factual/knowledge based subject. Also, it's a good idea to put your knowledge of what you've learnt by doing past papers from AQA but it's best to NOT be tempted to cheat by using the mark scheme as it will only help you short term.

As for Maths, I can't really help as I'm dreadful at the subject but one thing for sure is that practice is vital in Maths and if you have MathsWatch, then you can use that to help you out for revision or classwork you don't understand.
zuzanak16
Rep:
?
(Original post by JTran38)
For Science with AQA whether Additional or Triple, I would recommend buying revision guides for Additional Science from CGP or any alternative brand like Collins. For Science, it's important that you understand the content in every unit for the three Sciences and that you must ask your teacher if you're stuck in the content as Science is very factual/knowledge based subject. Also, it's a good idea to put your knowledge of what you've learnt by doing past papers from AQA but it's best to NOT be tempted to cheat by using the mark scheme as it will only help you short term.

As for Maths, I can't really help as I'm dreadful at the subject but one thing for sure is that practice is vital in Maths and if you have MathsWatch, then you can use that to help you out for revision or classwork you don't understand.
Thank you
zuzanak16
Rep:
?
What else do you take for GCSE?

I'm taking GCSE Maths, Additional Science, RS, Geography, French, Psychology and IGCSE English Language.
Completed GCSE Core Science and English Lit.
H.cool
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Exam boards>?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (25)
21.93%
No (89)
78.07%

Watched Threads