Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Cure watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    They have a new single out! New album to follow! Yay!!!!!!! Appreciate here.

ReputationRep:
    I know - isn't it tanfastic! Robert Smith looks the same, only fatter. Do you think his lipstick/eyeliner is/are actually a strange sort of birthmark, or a cosmetic tattoo?

Anyway, they're ace. Remind me of drunken nights at 42nd Street flailing wildly to Boys Don't Cry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sianabanana)
    I know - isn't it tanfastic! Robert Smith looks the same, only fatter. Do you think his lipstick/eyeliner is/are actually a strange sort of birthmark, or a cosmetic tattoo?

Anyway, they're ace. Remind me of drunken nights at 42nd Street flailing wildly to Boys Don't Cry.

Robert Smith is a God, i love the Cure and used to be obsessed with them - i even had Fat Bob's hairstyle

i have got his autograph twice over - on the Boy's Don't Cry Album and on a piece of paper, here's the pic of it
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I won a signed copy of "Trilogy" DVD

ReputationRep:
    Oh look... there's already one here

ReputationRep:
    lol.. oops!

ReputationRep:
    plastic passion
    from the edge of the deep green sea
    A forest
    there is no if
    just like heaven
    friday i'm in love
    the exploding boy

seeing them on friday

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.