Feeling Good Week 8th - 12th Feb 2016 :)

Watch
Matrix123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, I just wanted to create this thread to let you know that this upcoming week is Feeling Good Week. This means that you have an greater excuse to just relax and do whatever makes you happy. I think it's great to embrace this idea because everyone deserves happiness and it is possible for it to be achieved.
Safer Internet Day coincides with this, and is to take place on Tuesday 9th Feb with a theme of 'Smartphone, smart you.' The main aim of this is to educate people about the good and bad sides of technology whilst promoting positive mental and physical health.

Please post the ways that you hope to feel good this week. Also feel free to post information about technology and information related to Safer Internet Day

Don't forget...
Spoiler:
Show
You deserve to be happy every day of the year, but this is just a special week to celebrate happiness and try even harder to be joyful
thecatwithnohat
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
Hey,

You're honestly one of the sweetest users I've seen on TSR with your lovely, uplifting threads.

I hope to feel good by not being stressed, not panicking about the tiniest things and getting a decent amount of sleep!!!
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Matrix123
Rep:
?
(Original post by thecatwithnohat)
Hey,

You're honestly one of the sweetest users I've seen on TSR with your lovely, uplifting threads.

I hope to feel good by not being stressed, not panicking about the tiniest things and getting a decent amount of sleep!!!
Aww, thanks.
Good luck with your endeavours this week, and thanks for sharing
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sadly I am probably being rediagnosed tomorrow so it will be stressful for me then. But it's Pancake Tuesday tomorrow too, so swings and roundabouts!
Matrix123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Airmed)
Sadly I am probably being rediagnosed tomorrow so it will be stressful for me then. But it's Pancake Tuesday tomorrow too, so swings and roundabouts!
I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow :hugs:
True, who doesn't look forward to Pancake Day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rum Ham
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I hope to feel good by getting used to my new hair colour and generally just having a laugh this week after a stressful week last week. My boyfriend has the week off college so we'll go on more days out and drives in the car which should help me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Matrix123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Spock's Socks)
I hope to feel good by getting used to my new hair colour and generally just having a laugh this week after a stressful week last week. My boyfriend has the week off college so we'll go on more days out and drives in the car which should help me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aw that sounds like a lot of fun. I'm sure you'll have a great time. Btw your new hair colour looks amazing on you

Posted from TSR Mobile
hollywoodbudgie
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well my boss is on holiday next week, so I'll feel good by not feeling as pressured, and maybe going home on time
Matrix123
Rep:
?
(Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
Well my boss is on holiday next week, so I'll feel good by not feeling as pressured, and maybe going home on time
That sounds great, and well deserved

Edit: I love your avatar btw
Posted from TSR Mobile
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Matrix123
Rep:
?
In recognition of Safer Internet Day, here are some website about keeping safe:
https://privacy.google.com/security-...r-internet-day
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/13910067
https://staysafeonline.org/stop-thin...ips-and-advice

There's also a quiz that you can do:
http://www.saferinternet.org.uk/safe...-day/2016/quiz

Feel free to add any of your own tips for keeping safe online
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Matrix123
Rep:
?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (723)
33.77%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (919)
42.92%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (406)
18.96%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed