Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Feeling Good Week 8th - 12th Feb 2016 :) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I just wanted to create this thread to let you know that this upcoming week is Feeling Good Week. This means that you have an greater excuse to just relax and do whatever makes you happy. I think it's great to embrace this idea because everyone deserves happiness and it is possible for it to be achieved.
    Safer Internet Day coincides with this, and is to take place on Tuesday 9th Feb with a theme of 'Smartphone, smart you.' The main aim of this is to educate people about the good and bad sides of technology whilst promoting positive mental and physical health.

Please post the ways that you hope to feel good this week. Also feel free to post information about technology and information related to Safer Internet Day

Don't forget...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You deserve to be happy every day of the year, but this is just a special week to celebrate happiness and try even harder to be joyful
    • Welcome Squad

Hey,

You're honestly one of the sweetest users I've seen on TSR with your lovely, uplifting threads.

I hope to feel good by not being stressed, not panicking about the tiniest things and getting a decent amount of sleep!!!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Hey,

You're honestly one of the sweetest users I've seen on TSR with your lovely, uplifting threads.

I hope to feel good by not being stressed, not panicking about the tiniest things and getting a decent amount of sleep!!!
    Aww, thanks.
    Good luck with your endeavours this week, and thanks for sharing
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Sadly I am probably being rediagnosed tomorrow so it will be stressful for me then. But it's Pancake Tuesday tomorrow too, so swings and roundabouts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    Sadly I am probably being rediagnosed tomorrow so it will be stressful for me then. But it's Pancake Tuesday tomorrow too, so swings and roundabouts!
    I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow :hugs:
    True, who doesn't look forward to Pancake Day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I hope to feel good by getting used to my new hair colour and generally just having a laugh this week after a stressful week last week. My boyfriend has the week off college so we'll go on more days out and drives in the car which should help me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I hope to feel good by getting used to my new hair colour and generally just having a laugh this week after a stressful week last week. My boyfriend has the week off college so we'll go on more days out and drives in the car which should help me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw that sounds like a lot of fun. I'm sure you'll have a great time. Btw your new hair colour looks amazing on you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well my boss is on holiday next week, so I'll feel good by not feeling as pressured, and maybe going home on time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
    Well my boss is on holiday next week, so I'll feel good by not feeling as pressured, and maybe going home on time
    That sounds great, and well deserved

Edit: I love your avatar btw
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    In recognition of Safer Internet Day, here are some website about keeping safe:
    https://privacy.google.com/security-...r-internet-day
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/13910067
    https://staysafeonline.org/stop-thin...ips-and-advice

There's also a quiz that you can do:
    http://www.saferinternet.org.uk/safe...-day/2016/quiz

Feel free to add any of your own tips for keeping safe online

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.