The Student Room Group

KPMG First Year Insight

Hi, has anybody applied to the KMPG First Year Insight Programme? I got rejected the day after I applied because my academic performance was not strong enough. I checked on their website and their minimum requirement is 360 UCAS points, and I got 530. Could it be a mistake? Has anyone been rejected for the same reason?
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by veniceswan
Hi, has anybody applied to the KMPG First Year Insight Programme? I got rejected the day after I applied because my academic performance was not strong enough. I checked on their website and their minimum requirement is 360 UCAS points, and I got 530. Could it be a mistake? Has anyone been rejected for the same reason?

What are you including in your 530 UCAs points? Seems kinda high to then get rejected for this reason - are you including BTECs etc?
I got rejected too. Failed the sj test.
Btw they onlt consider the ucas point of ur 3 top alevels
Reply 3
Original post by Chapeau Rouge
What are you including in your 530 UCAs points? Seems kinda high to then get rejected for this reason - are you including BTECs etc?

I got 4As for my A Levels
Reply 4
Original post by Mentally
I got rejected too. Failed the sj test.
Btw they onlt consider the ucas point of ur 3 top alevels

oh I got 4As, is 3As good enough?
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help. I am a second year at a Scottish university, but have changed my course and will need to repeat the second year. Am I still eligible to apply for the insight days, even though I'll have done second year twice??
Did you meet the GCSE requirements?
Yeah, I meet the requirements academically
Original post by Unigirlinamess
Yeah, I meet the requirements academically

Was talking to the OP. However as far as I know you aren't actually eligible for insight days in the second year unless you're on a 4 year course.
Reply 9
Did you guys apply for London or Manchester?

Also, am I the only one who found it really weird not having to upload a CV or talk about the work experience I've done?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
hi has anyone done the telephone interview and advice on what kind kind of questions were asked and how it went
Reply 11
Original post by GaniyatS
hi has anyone done the telephone interview and advice on what kind kind of questions were asked and how it went

When do you have it? London or Manchester?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by egdargi
When do you have it? London or Manchester?

Posted from TSR Mobile

London
Reply 13
Anyone here applied for the insight in Manchester?
Reply 14
Original post by audy
Anyone here applied for the insight in Manchester?

I did

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15

have you heard back from them after completing the situational judgment test?
Reply 16
Original post by audy
have you heard back from them after completing the situational judgment test?

Application went under review so I presume I passed it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
I just got an email saying that I'm in the talent pool and that all interview slots have been filled. They will contact me if more slots become available.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I've applied for the London one. How did everyone find the interview? Mines on wed morning
Reply 19
Original post by egdargi
I just got an email saying that I'm in the talent pool and that all interview slots have been filled. They will contact me if more slots become available.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same, I found this kinda odd because I submitted my application very early. when did you submit yours?

Quick Reply

Latest