The Student Room Group

All or Nothing - A Jouney into Uni

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Ara8311a
Congrats!
As for becoming complacent, I don't think you are. Anyone who plans what they're going to do in a week isn't sitting back and letting everything pass them by, :smile:
Also wasn't world book day last Wednesday????? :tongue:

Thank you! Ahh yes I guess so... but then it's actually doing the work you've set yourself! XD
Haha yes it was!! Our school is a little late to the party I think :lol:
Original post by Asmithy
Thank you! Ahh yes I guess so... but then it's actually doing the work you've set yourself! XD
Haha yes it was!! Our school is a little late to the party I think :lol:

Tell me about it... :smile:
We don't even get to dress up at our school. It's only year7 and even then only every other year so we completely missed out!!!
Reply 22
Original post by Ara8311a
Tell me about it... :smile:
We don't even get to dress up at our school. It's only year7 and even then only every other year so we completely missed out!!!

Awh what that sounds so dull!!! :frown: The people in our year always got OTT with dress up days! XD
Reply 23
Update:

Greetings chickens (bc Easter is approaching and eggs!)
Good things to say today, yesterday we went and brought a load of fancy new stationary which is pretty sweeeeett (brought cue cards, highlighters, pens, rulers... XD) and it's been a pretty productive weekend, at least more so than normal! I've made a ton of revision cards for biology unit 1 and chemistry 1, and have gotten through a lot of work whilst doing so :smile: (instead of doing work in my room I do it downstairs on the dining room table, much less distractions=less procrastination and more productivity!
Easter school is around the corner... and it's where I'll be doing my resit ISA:s (It's also where I'll be getting my Yellow fever vaccine jab ready for Uganda in the summer!) So lots of things to be looking forward to (lol)
Until the next update!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending