The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Pharmacy @ Aston

Hi I have an interview at Aston soon, applying for pharmacy, has anyone been through the same or very similar sort of (10 minute long) interview? What sort of questions can I expect? Helpful if you've had one at Aston but it's my first uni interview so I don't really know what to expect. Thanks!
Reply 1
They will send you an email explaining the type of questions they will ask. 1 ethical question and 1 problem solving question and 2maths questions. Don't be nervous as I got the maths question wrong and still got an offer. They are very nice and friendly. Just have fun
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by tonia24
They will send you an email explaining the type of questions they will ask. 1 ethical question and 1 problem solving question and 2maths questions. Don't be nervous as I got the maths question wrong and still got an offer. They are very nice and friendly. Just have fun

Thank you so much it means a lot :smile:
Original post by tonia24

How long did it take them to get back to you?
Reply 4
Original post by chichiomezi
How long did it take them to get back to you?

I had the interview on Saturday and got an offer on the Monday. But they say 7 working days
Original post by tonia24
I had the interview on Saturday and got an offer on the Monday. But they say 7 working days

Yeah dw got the offer!
Yeah dw got the offer!

Congratulations on your offer. I have an interview next Wednesday at Aston, would you mind telling me how it went and any tips to look out for? Also whats the dress code even though its an informal interview? Thanks.
Original post by pandaaaaaaaaaa
Congratulations on your offer. I have an interview next Wednesday at Aston, would you mind telling me how it went and any tips to look out for? Also whats the dress code even though its an informal interview? Thanks.

Very informal wore trainers and there are ethical questions 3 and a maths question it was alright
Very informal wore trainers and there are ethical questions 3 and a maths question it was alright

Thank you. Good luck for the rest of your application :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest