Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I don't know what to do about this Watch

Announcements

I have a cheating impulse? it't like one guy isn't enough for me, and before all the hate comes in i have tried to suppress the urge but i can't seem to.Also another thing is that my bf's friends seem to take advantage of me in certain situations. Cause one always keeps feeling me up whenever he gets the chance and recently fingered me too whilst visiting me. And these other ones did stuff with me too. After parties and things. None of these I've told my bf, but he doesn't seem to care when the others are quite close to me and normally what seems quite suspicious acting.I still end up doing things with the others when they make a move...(I'm 20) Should i tell him?...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    What is it that you enjoy - the sexual attention from more than one person or the secrecy / cheating aspect?

If he knows, he has a choice about what to do about it. He could go 'Yeah! Fancy a threesome?' or 'I can't accept this', for example.

(Original post by unprinted)
    What is it that you enjoy - the sexual attention from more than one person or the secrecy / cheating aspect?

If he knows, he has a choice about what to do about it. He could go 'Yeah! Fancy a threesome?' or 'I can't accept this', for example.
    I think both tbh. Don't know how to explain it? I said don't try things with me but they do and i just let it happen. They literally feel into my panties whenever they come round/in the car. (not at the same time but differently) I like it too i have to admit.
    Dont think he cares tbh.
    Doesn't care if his friends are too close to me when he's there or even if I'm wearing revealing clothes
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Well it sounds as though there's at least one level in which he's ok about it happening.

How much do you discuss sexual stuff with him?

(Original post by unprinted)
    Well it sounds as though there's at least one level in which he's ok about it happening.

How much do you discuss sexual stuff with him?
    Yeah idk.
    Erm lool as in sit down and have a chat about sex?
    Not that often I'm afraid..

How do i stop the other friends tho? I don't know what to say..
    Cause they aren't really helping to stop my cheating impulse..

ReputationRep:
    You need to talk to him and tell him what you've done. His friends may not be helping but you're choosing to cheat and he has a right to know, so he can decide whether or not he wants to stay with someone who enjoys cheating.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.