Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I don't know what to do about this (2) Watch

Announcements

1. I have a cheating impulse? it't like one guy isn't enough for me, and before all the hate comes in i have tried to suppress the urge but i can't seem to.Also another thing is that my bf's friends seem to take advantage of me in certain situations. Cause one always keeps feeling me up whenever he gets the chance and recently fingered me too whilst visiting me. And these other ones did stuff with me too. After parties and things. None of these I've told my bf, but he doesn't seem to care when the others are quite close to me and normally what seems quite suspicious acting.I still end up doing things with the others when they make a move...(I'm 20) Should i tell him?...

**Posted this thread on a diff forum but didn't get any answers. Hence posted it here**

ReputationRep:
    Just dont be in a monogamous relationship then. There is nothing wrong with being with multiple men as long as they dont all think they are your one and only. But cheating on someone when you have entered a monogamous relationship is just plain mean.

Also my bf lets me wear even very revealing things in front of his friends and encourages me to do so too. is that normal?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Also my bf lets me wear even very revealing things in front of his friends and encourages me to do so too. is that normal?
    This is me, the OP
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    I don't think they are your boyfriend's friends really if they are happy to cheat with you.

The fact that you're posting about this shows that you know you're in the wrong. It's not fair to your boyfriend.
    • TSR Support Team

1. I have a cheating impulse? it't like one guy isn't enough for me, and before all the hate comes in i have tried to suppress the urge but i can't seem to.Also another thing is that my bf's friends seem to take advantage of me in certain situations. Cause one always keeps feeling me up whenever he gets the chance and recently fingered me too whilst visiting me. And these other ones did stuff with me too. After parties and things. None of these I've told my bf, but he doesn't seem to care when the others are quite close to me and normally what seems quite suspicious acting.I still end up doing things with the others when they make a move...(I'm 20) Should i tell him?...

**Posted this thread on a diff forum but didn't get any answers. Hence posted it here**
    Simple how would you feel if it got done to you, if you can't be faithful then stay single, no excuse for cheating.

ReputationRep:
    No, he sees you as an object. Whatever you wear, and whoever sees it, should be your choice

(Original post by Toshiber)
    I know a girl that's addicted to cheating lol it's pretty fugged up, she snares a guy and then gets her boyfriend to threaten him, must be for the attention

Lol that's a pretty messed up situation, I wonder if your bf is aware or if he doesn't care

Either way it's pretty messed up if your boyfriend doesn't know (does he?) all his mates snaking him behind his back
    Don't think he knows. Happens when he's not looking/around.

(Original post by Airmed)
    I don't think they are your boyfriend's friends really if they are happy to cheat with you.

The fact that you're posting about this shows that you know you're in the wrong. It's not fair to your boyfriend.
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Simple how would you feel if it got done to you, if you can't be faithful then stay single, no excuse for cheating.
    I'm not the one who really gets the emotions when the bf cheats tbh. And no mater how i try not to, i always end up giving into the impulse's. Also He flirts with other girls around me and gets all touchy and once he did cheat and i caught him and apparently he is with other girls too behind my back, but i know he is. He doesn't admit he does do any of these tho. When i did catch him he blamed it on alcohol and the other girl.

(Original post by Airmed)

I have said not to try anything on me but they just laugh it off and say it's just for fun etc etc.
    • TSR Support Team

I'm not the one who really gets the emotions when the bf cheats tbh. And no mater how i try not to, i always end up giving into the impulse's. Also He flirts with other girls around me and gets all touchy and once he did cheat and i caught him and apparently he is with other girls too behind my back, but i know he is. He doesn't admit he does do any of these tho. When i did catch him he blamed it on alcohol and the other girl.
    Clearly you are both no good for each other, both of you are probably better off without each other.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    I have said not to try anything on me but they just laugh it off and say it's just for fun etc etc.
    I have to agree with what Rock Fan says. It looks like a toxic relationship going on.

ReputationRep:
    Just leave each other if you want to stay monogamous, or talk about having an open relationship since both of you are flirty with others.

ReputationRep:
    End the relationship and do not enter into monogamous relations again until you've grown out of being promiscuous/had a break down. Simples

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.