An inspector calls/of mice and men notes?

Watch
Adzkii786
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I will giv u rep, pls can someone send me of mice and men and an inspector calls notes?
IXDESIGN
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Depends what you are looking for?

Revision? - Both of these fall into many different themes and ideas, the notes and revision can be personal as each student will infer the text differently

Revision for these is endless.

What are you looking for? Just general plot ideas?

- IXDESIGN
Adzkii786
Rep:
?
(Original post by IXDESIGN)
Depends what you are looking for?

Revision? - Both of these fall into many different themes and ideas, the notes and revision can be personal as each student will infer the text differently

Revision for these is endless.

What are you looking for? Just general plot ideas?

- IXDESIGN
Thank you so much for replying! Pretty much anything tbh aha I just need any notes because I dont have any myself Impotent revision, i know
username2337813
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Use the Bitesise website and Mr Bruff's youtube channel. His videos are pretty helpful
And Bitesize is detailed for each character and theme so you can create mind-maps etc. or just print the notes out
IXDESIGN
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I will provide you with some ground ideas:

Have you read both texts? I suggest 3 times each before your exam - this will help you be familiar with the text and easily navigate the pages you need according the question asked.

Here is a link for the basic An Inspector Calls notes: http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebit...nspectorcalls/

This provides you with material that you can easily revise from and answer basic questions - using these notes try and practice essay questions on different characters. I think this link also provides videos which can be another relaxing way to revise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vukp3EFVweQ - Here is the performance, watch this a few times.

Here is an example of the ideas for one character from a popular lecture by Mr.Bruff - I highly recommend watching all these videos to aid you with your exam - he will help you explore the text in many ways, e.g: different themes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTZNqCFC3yA

I hope this helped - Let me know when you need Of Mice and Men notes!
Adzkii786
Rep:
?
(Original post by hxfsxh)
Use the Bitesise website and Mr Bruff's youtube channel. His videos are pretty helpful
And Bitesize is detailed for each character and theme so you can create mind-maps etc. or just print the notes out
True and Mr Bruff is amazing but he doesent go indepth and enquire other plots/contexts of the story itself which I want Bitesize is too brief.
username2337813
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Adzkii786)
True and Mr Bruff is amazing but he doesent go indepth and enquire other plots/contexts of the story itself which I want Bitesize is too brief.
If Bitesize is too brief for you then buy the CGP guides. They cover exam techniques, themes, context, characters, plot, subtleties etc.
...imrah
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The best revision guides are york notes for in depth revision but for the very best grades you need to be able to pick quotes and give your personal response which involves a unique analysis rather than relying on a revision guide.
ravioli51
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Adzkii786 hope this helps.
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I will giv u rep, pls can someone send me of mice and men and an inspector calls notes?
All I have is Contextual notes
It does have some quotes from Steinbeck himself which I was told gets you top marks so hopefully this will help you
Attached files
Adzkii786
Rep:
?
(Original post by cheeseisveg)
all i have is contextual notes
it does have some quotes from steinbeck himself which i was told gets you top marks so hopefully this will help you
thank you so much!!!!
Adzkii786
Rep:
?
(Original post by ravioliyears)
adzkii786 hope this helps.
thank you so much!!!
ravioli51
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
thank you so much!!!
That's alright no need to thank me
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
thank you so much!!!!
Anytime

If you have any questions/want any advice just pm
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (19)
44.19%
Take exams next summer (10)
23.26%
Change uni choice through clearing (9)
20.93%
Apply to uni next year instead (4)
9.3%
I'm not applying to university (1)
2.33%

Watched Threads