The Student Room Group

Help me, How do i tell the mormons to **** off?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Unfortunately people like you and me (the vulnerable and/or the mentally ill) are seen as an "easy target" for certain denominations :sadnod:

Be strong and be firm! :console:

Have you had similar exeriences

I am a pentecostal and i know my own denomination is aggressive against coverting people, hence why i don't take part in evangelising but this denomination is wrong and they keep calling and texting me every day. It's annoying :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Uyi 95
Have you had similar exeriences

I am a pentecostal and i know my own denomination is aggressive against coverting people, hence hy i don't take part in evangelising but this denomination is wrong and they keep calling and texting me every day. It's annoying :frown:

That's pretty much harrassment, what they're doing :s-smilie: I'd just tell them to **** off, personally (using that language - the F word, in case you can't guess!). I'm not a rude person but sometimes such rudeness is needed when people are so obnoxious.

Yeah, I've had people of certain denominations doing similar with me (including on TSR, via PM :lolwut: ), albeit not quite to the same extent. Some people have got really nasty though and I've had to defriend people because of it. Some people are just very... persistent and dogmatic, shall we say?! :erm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending