Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

PGCE primary Hertfordshire 2016 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey I just wanted to start a thread to try and find people who are doing the PGCE in primary education in the university of Hertfordshire in 2016 😁 I'll be moving over from Ireland in July😁
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clurr9)
    Hey I just wanted to start a thread to try and find people who are doing the PGCE in primary education in the university of Hertfordshire in 2016 😁 I'll be moving over from Ireland in July😁
    Uni Connect is a good place to find students on your course.
    University of Hertfordshire is the thread for UoH
    Education and Teaching is the forum for people undergoing PGCEs

All of these may help you find your course mates!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I accepted my place last month il be starting in September too. I'm coming from Wales, was your interview the 8th of January?? Only asking as I met somebody from Ireland on my interview day haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicaeli)
    Hi! I accepted my place last month il be starting in September too. I'm coming from Wales, was your interview the 8th of January?? Only asking as I met somebody from Ireland on my interview day haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I had it then too!! Delighted we both got it WOOO 😁

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh awesome!! I know we were both so worried 🙊 have you done your skills tests yet?! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicaeli)
    Ahhhh awesome!! I know we were both so worried 🙊 have you done your skills tests yet?! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know yeah we were so scared!! I did my skills there during the week, got the maths but missed the literacy by 2 marks 😭 So I've to redo it, have you done yours yet?

ReputationRep:
    Aw no by 2 marks! That's so annoying! How did you find the numeracy test? Mines booked for the 31st of March and i haven't even looked at the literacy yet .. Need to get a move on as I still don't know where il be living!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.