Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Life Watch

Announcements
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    To make good friendships, overcome any fear or obstacle and accomplish all goals that I set myself

Oh and to have no regrets! Nothing scares me more than the thought of being in old age and wishing I had done things differently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Good purposes

I want so so so bad to be a doctor. A good one, who listen to people, I think that's very important to heal, I had bad experiences with doctor who did not listen to me when they had to
    I want it as badly as I'm alive (I think that's not even english lol I understand myself in french in my head sorry if you don't )
    Health is an important thing to me too (duh I want to be a doctor after all haha)
    The laaaaaatest thing are boys , because right now I don't have time for them and they're kinda CHIANTS that's the right world (in english I think it's something like "********" )

Oh and there is one more thing I want to do in life , a world tour in backpack, to learn how is real life under my comfort zone :3
    t'es française?

(Original post by yasmin#2)
    t'es française?
    En effet tu parles français ? Ou t'es française aussi ?

ReputationRep:
    En effet tu parles français ? Ou t'es française aussi ?
    chiant = a pain / annoying
    non, je fais le français au bac :P je suis maghrébine( je viens de Libye -_- donc je parle pas couramment)

chiant = a pain / annoying
    non, je fais le français au bac :P je suis maghrébine( je viens de Libye -_- donc je parle pas couramment)
    Ah merci je prends note !

Pour quelqu'un qui ne parle pas couramment je trouve que tu as un très bon français !!

ReputationRep:
    Ah merci je prends note !

Pour quelqu'un qui ne parle pas couramment je trouve que tu as un très bon français !!
    merci, c'est gentil
    ton anglais est meilleur

merci, c'est gentil
    ton anglais est meilleur
    Anw thank you :charm::charm:

ReputationRep:
    Happiness, wealth and love

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.