Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    why limit yourself to 360 degree vision? Mine would be able to see through stuff with x-ray vision and be able to see into the future (ill call it 576 degree vision)

And I think t would have a comedy hammer that comes out of the head to bonk people with
    Well, of course i'd have clairvoyant, pre-cog, telekenetic, telepathic and psychokinetic abilities as well...

Maybe a unreasonably large laser gun attached to my head as well...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Not an ill-tempered, mutated sea bass?
    Not without "lasers" attached to my head.

I'd just walk around at night time with my axe..so not really much different to what i do already.

ReputationRep:
    The Kidicha Man!!!

ReputationRep:
    i would be the monster munch monster!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Penthesilia)
    The Kidicha Man!!!
    ahhh! Please dont wave the bone at me!!!

ReputationRep:
    im gonna be realistic and say an extremly hairy yettie with fangs and a blank look on my face.

not much change there really:P

ReputationRep:
    I'd be a mixture between Mr Blobby and a clanger. Could be interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    I'd be a mixture between Mr Blobby and a clanger. Could be interesting.
    argh nightmares!!!! cant sleep clanger will eat me *rocks gently back and forth in darkend room*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    argh nightmares!!!! cant sleep clanger will eat me *rocks gently back and forth in darkend room*
    I would have thought Mr Blobby would have been ever so slightly scarier, but obviously, I was wrong
    How about being a Womble, now that would be fun... *gets theme tune stuck in head*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    I would have thought Mr Blobby would have been ever so slightly scarier, but obviously, I was wrong
    How about being a Womble, now that would be fun... *gets theme tune stuck in head*
    id have a womble to keep my room tidy but what do they eat?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 23, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.