The Student Room Group

My Road to 7+ A* Grades!

Scroll to see replies

Today's Objectives
Maths: Do some revision on graphing inequalities (even though my tutor is going to go through me with it on Wednesday)
Physics (P3): The Eye - I'm planning to make flashcards for the different parts of the eye, draw a pic and label it, write notes from the text book, and also watch mygcsescience to ensure I have a good understanding
Chemistry (C3): Carboxylic Acids - I'm planning to write notes from the text book, as well as watch mygcsescience. If I have enough time I may also do some exam questions to make sure I understand it as much as I can, but we'll see
Biology (B2): Fossils - For this I decided to mix things up a bit. I'll make text book notes and watch mygcsescience, and then I'll combine these on the computer. I'm also planning to do exam questions on the topic
Spanish: I have a revision guide with all of the vocabulary in, so I'm going to learn a full page using flashcards. I'm stuck on how to revise for Spanish. Anyone got any tips for languages in general?:redface:
Geography (Human - Changing Urban Environments): I will write 2 pages of written notes, and then transfer these notes to the computer. I'm working through the school-given revision guide for this

Hopefully it'll go well!
Good luck with your revision! 6 to 7 hours per day is a lot, especially over Christmas. In terms of Geography, I would include lots of diagrams in the notes you're making and try to condense stuff as much as possible. Case studies are easier to remember if you have bullet points.

Quick Reply