Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My Road to 7+ A* Grades! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Today's Objectives
    Maths: Do some revision on graphing inequalities (even though my tutor is going to go through me with it on Wednesday)
    Physics (P3): The Eye - I'm planning to make flashcards for the different parts of the eye, draw a pic and label it, write notes from the text book, and also watch mygcsescience to ensure I have a good understanding
    Chemistry (C3): Carboxylic Acids - I'm planning to write notes from the text book, as well as watch mygcsescience. If I have enough time I may also do some exam questions to make sure I understand it as much as I can, but we'll see
    Biology (B2): Fossils - For this I decided to mix things up a bit. I'll make text book notes and watch mygcsescience, and then I'll combine these on the computer. I'm also planning to do exam questions on the topic
    Spanish: I have a revision guide with all of the vocabulary in, so I'm going to learn a full page using flashcards. I'm stuck on how to revise for Spanish. Anyone got any tips for languages in general?
    Geography (Human - Changing Urban Environments): I will write 2 pages of written notes, and then transfer these notes to the computer. I'm working through the school-given revision guide for this

Hopefully it'll go well!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with your revision! 6 to 7 hours per day is a lot, especially over Christmas. In terms of Geography, I would include lots of diagrams in the notes you're making and try to condense stuff as much as possible. Case studies are easier to remember if you have bullet points.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.