What mobile game are you playing? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goaded)
    I play 10!10 a lot....
    What's that about doggy?

(Original post by Kholmes1)
    *Goat

And its alright. Nothing that great about it. Just like any other phone game.
    wat I thought those were bunny rabbits

I'm playing Geometry Dash at the moment...probably get bored of it soon though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    It is but I am unnaturally clumsy :shy2:
    Clumsy blondie stick a case on it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chikane)
    Clumsy blondie stick a case on it
    It does have a case thank goodness, it still has regular contact with the ground though lol, also my earphones keep getting caught in my hair so if I stand up and don't realise, I manage to swing it round the room at dangerous speed lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    It does have a case thank goodness, it still has regular contact with the ground though lol, also my earphones keep getting caught in my hair so if I stand up and don't realise, I manage to swing it round the room at dangerous speed lol
    That's kinda like my jacket problem. Most of my jackets have shallow pockets and my phone is really long, nearly 6 inches. So it's always like half in half out. Nearly every time I stand up it flops out and sometimes I'm lucky and I catch it or it falls onto something soft but I'm sure that it's a matter of time.

I'm currently playing Fallout Shelter, Neko Atsume and Kitty Powers Matchmaker.
    I'm not obsessed with cats I swear XD

ReputationRep:
    clash of kings and bubble blitz and dragon city

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    Colour Switch
    I'm still playin that too :lol: did u beat ur last high score m8?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NekoAngel13)
    That's kinda like my jacket problem. Most of my jackets have shallow pockets and my phone is really long, nearly 6 inches. So it's always like half in half out. Nearly every time I stand up it flops out and sometimes I'm lucky and I catch it or it falls onto something soft but I'm sure that it's a matter of time.

I'm currently playing Fallout Shelter, Neko Atsume and Kitty Powers Matchmaker.
    I'm not obsessed with cats I swear XD
    I love kitty kats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    I'm still playin that too :lol: did u beat ur last high score m8?
    Yeah I did! I'm now on 9!!!!
    Do you think its a good enough achievement to party? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    I downloaded the game a couple days ago but I can't figure it out, what exactly am I supposed to do??
    You put the + between two matching elements to add them together. They two elements have to be the same so two hydrogens, you add them together. You can do it with multiple strand so say you had OCBeHHBeCO the element's numbers would add up to form a higher numbered element. 2 Hs = He and 2 He = Li.
    It gets more complex when you make strings of them.

I hope this helps, there is a tutorial in the app and probably a better explanation somewhere online

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    Yeah I did! I'm now on 9!!!!
    Do you think its a good enough achievement to party? :lol:
    Wohoo! Yup, go wild m9 :party2:

I was close to beating mine today. I got too happy seeing the high score line n failed again smh :emo:
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Real Racing 3 :yy: superb racing game!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    Wohoo! Yup, go wild m9 :party2:

I was close to beating mine today. I got too happy seeing the high score line n failed again smh :emo:
    Well, you're invited to my party. Free invite. Woo xD:party2:
    That's happened to me countless times xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    Real Racing 3 :yy: superb racing game!
    Its so good! I got fed up really quickly though because it takes so long to update xD

ReputationRep:
    Hay Day, Township, Candy Crush and Words with Friends.

I think I have a problem tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Score hero!

ReputationRep:
    I love kitty kats
    Neko Atsume is the best, you collect all the cats and give them cool toys. It's adorable. You set out food and toys and then they come and visit you. They sometimes leave you present. It's so cute too. It's awesome. There's a pretty big subreddit with loads of info on how to get tricky cats

This is my garden right now
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Piano tiles 2

I have quite big collection but don't play anything.

Name:  1454886885626.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  56.1 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I thought 6s was decent size to hold?
    Without a case it's like trying to hold a wet fish flopping around trying it's best to get back in the water to survive.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.