Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Really worried about my gcses and my grades Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm finding it really hard to sustain the grades in my subjects right now. I suck at essays and I'm super stressing about my geog, english and history exams. I'm also worried I'll forget my stuff in my other subjects and not get the grades I need for sixth form....

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=SupermanCharlie;62571823]I'm finding it really hard to sustain the grades in my subjects right now. I suck at essays and I'm super stressing about my geog, english and history exams. I'm also worried I'll forget my stuff in my other subjects and not get the grades I need for sixth form....[/QUOTE

Aren't we all :/

ReputationRep:
    If you're stressing you will forget stuff, calm down plzzzzzzzzzz and you will do so much better

Good luck, and I'm a pro at English and Geography if you need any help

ReputationRep:
    Name:  hahahaha.png
Views: 93
Size:  338.7 KB
    (Original post by SupermanCharlie)
    I'm finding it really hard to sustain the grades in my subjects right now. I suck at essays and I'm super stressing about my geog, english and history exams. I'm also worried I'll forget my stuff in my other subjects and not get the grades I need for sixth form....
    I thought you were finding GCSEs too easy...

Well, that backfired...:shock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie Vardy)

Lol'd

ReputationRep:
    Start revising right now! There's plenty of time so if you do so you won't stress later when the exams come closerWhat are you doing in English? I miight be able to help if we're doing the same thing I felt like I was bad at English (and I still do) but I got the grade I wanted I ordered the books I'm studying and I plan o packing them with sticky notes and analysing them so EVERYTHING is sunk in to my head ready for the examHow's your coursework? Exam grades aren't always 100% the grade you're going to get, so don't stress too much WE could be the year 10s who aren't going to do any English coursework at all & have harder exams in general

:shock:
    Bantzzz

ReputationRep:
    True, I guess some of my subjects I'm doing fine in. Sorry btw, I have autism so I find it hard to word things. What I meant before is some of the courses don't have too much difficult to understand content (like Maths, although that does vary as everyone works differently), I regret saying easy because that's a bit pretentious but I meant that I think the courses should be longer and more detailed (and then we take less subjects overall - 12 is crazy!). I've since realised how crap I am at essay writing :') and now stressing the hell out.

ReputationRep:
    Wow apologies for the above reply. I can't word anything :')

ReputationRep:
    you think you're worried now? try university :lol:

ReputationRep:

LMAOOOO

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.