Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I fancy someone on TSR Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    The rich and big companies don't create jobs by charity. They do it because they need employees to earn more money. It's a basic capitalist rule.

If you want the unemployed to have jobs, stop importing low skilled migrants that compete with them, and reduce taxation on salaries (especially the NI contribution).
    The rich are greedy, but this is how the system works, we have never found something better.
    I know that's how the system works but just because that's how it has always worked is absolutely no reason for it to continue being endorsed and maintained.

Also I was referring to the gov't not creating enough jobs, not the rich and big companies. So we are in agreement with your second point .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Also I was referring to the gov't not creating enough jobs, not the rich and big companies. So we are in agreement with your second point .
    Why should the government create jobs? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Why should the government create jobs? :lolwut:
    Wellllllll. If they want to stop people depending on the state? Just a thought.

ReputationRep:
    Wellllllll. If they want to stop people depending on the state? Just a thought.
    How should the Government "create jobs"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    How should the Government "create jobs"?
    You asking me what the governments strategy on reducing unemployment should be?

(Original post by Indeterminate)
    Nah, I'm actually evil IRL
    Spoiler:
    Show

Thank you! :hugs:
    Yes! You know that's more believable... No one can be this nice all the time. when's the last time you got angry and what did you do??

Spoiler:
    Show
    you're welcome, your avi makes me smile all the time :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    You asking me what the governments strategy on reducing unemployment should be?
    Yes.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Yes! You know that's more believable... No one can be this nice all the time. when's the last time you got angry and what did you do??
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you're welcome, your avi makes me smile all the time :rofl:
    Just yesterday. Hearing/reading about injustice always makes me angry. But then I don't really do anything because I feel sad at the same time
    Spoiler:
    Show

I don't blame you :laugh:

Just yesterday. Hearing/reading about injustice always makes me angry. But then I don't really do anything because I feel sad at the same time
    Spoiler:
    Show

I don't blame you :laugh:
    Awww Boo. Yeah injustice makes everyone angry but then there's not much we can do. I'm assuming you mean injustice in the world.

Okay when's the last time you shouted at someone? Does Mr Perfect lose his cool??

Spoiler:
    Show
    I get really happy and then confused and then sad when I realise it's not him

ReputationRep:
    "Hello... It's me."
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Awww Boo. Yeah injustice makes everyone angry but then there's not much we can do. I'm assuming you mean injustice in the world.
    :yep:

Okay when's the last time you shouted at someone? Does Mr Perfect lose his cool??
    I don't think I've ever shouted at someone I believe it's best to have normal, dignified conversations without resorting to that kind of thing :yes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I get really happy and then confused and then sad when I realise it's not him
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But it is him (I presume you were talking about SRK)

:yep:

I don't think I've ever shouted at someone I believe it's best to have normal, dignified conversations without resorting to that kind of thing :yes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But it is him (I presume you were talking about SRK)
    Wait you've never shouted at someone or lost your chill? That's not possible man! Not possible! How?

You are a good man, may you never change but make sure people don't walk over you

Spoiler:
    Show
    yes SRK but you're not him your avi deceives me and makes me happy only to realise it's not him that's posted 😂 I'm so sad
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Wait you've never shouted at someone or lost your chill? That's not possible man! Not possible! How?
    Gandhi

You are a good man, may you never change but make sure people don't walk over you
    Head over heart where necessary! :yep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    yes SRK but you're not him your avi deceives me and makes me happy only to realise it's not him that's posted 😂 I'm so sad
    Aww :rofl:

Gandhi

Head over heart where necessary! :yep:

Aww :rofl:
    Hun, you should write a book honestly haha... Men could learn from you but I still don't believe you're this nice in real life

Yes for definite. As long as you're careful haha.

Loool for a 21 yr old I'm easily pleased even by an avi :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.