Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What is the pass mark for the HAT test and what mark out of 100 is considered very good?

ReputationRep:
    Ah. I am the perfect person to answer your question. My college just sent me these useful stats last month.

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1454924286.933022.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  76.0 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christiecrispy)
    Ah. I am the perfect person to answer your question. My college just sent me these useful stats last month.

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1454924286.933022.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  76.0 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ouch didn't get in an i got 77😐

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YemiHisPol)
    Ouch didn't get in an i got 77😐
    Hey don't despair, just take it as an indicator that you're an excellent candidate. Hispol admissions is insanely competitive, much more so than just history.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christiecrispy)
    Hey don't despair, just take it as an indicator that you're an excellent candidate. Hispol admissions is insanely competitive, much more so than just history.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank You for ur kind words. Everything happens for a reason i guess and I'm sure I'll enjoy myself at whichever uni I end up in Well done on ur offer and Have fun at Oxford🙂

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.