Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Has she lost interest? Watch

Announcements

girl i slept with last week ended awkwardly and we haven't messaged each other for over a week now. I'm thinking she has lost interest in me because she hasnt sent me a message, but she could also be thinking the same thing since i haven't messaged her either? whats the likely outcome here and should i message her or is it too late?

btw i was going to message her a few days after, but i saw her snapchat story and it looked like she was being really intimate with this other guy so i assumed she was a **** and just left it.

ReputationRep:
    Confront.

If she talks to a lot of guys or is getting 'close' to another boy now, maybe you should try move on.... But its not that simple after what you did with her im sure.

Why not just message her and ask how she is. Then go into the subject and directly ask what the deal is between you both. You shouldn't wait around forever and maybe don't jump into things so quick next time!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.