(Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    :ninja: why are you tagging me?
    You're anon #1.
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by Hydeman)
    You're anon #1.
    Anon..w-what? :erm:

:innocent:

Disclaimer: all thoughts expressed and initiated in this thread are not those of my own therefore..yeah.

As a matter of fact, I did. xD I mentioned you here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post62576057.
    You know me better than that, I don't make posts anon on the other hand sweet you don't want me to get in trouble
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you should be rewarded for that

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I see you're warming to the name :sexface:

YOU are the home wrecker, allowing hilrho to get involved with what could've been :sad:
    (Original post by Axel Johann)
    Hydemababy has been cheating on you :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You need to :spank: him!
    It's not cheating when he's putting on a show for this other person
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She could walk in on him and I going at it hard and she can take her revenge on me by using me along with him however SHE likes for her pleasure, angry sex is always the best 😏

ReputationRep:
    Let's not advertise those VMs now, eh.
    :rofl: I cannot un-see them. Anyhoo how does Gillete Proglide Fusion sound as a present? Thinking of ideas for our Anonymous thread.

I'll save you the trouble of reading the previous eight-ish pages. Anon #1 is thecatwithnohat and anon #2 is Ethereal World.
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It's so obviously a kitty. And I'm 50% of Zargaworld. Ps thanks for our couple name.
    i thought it was the kitty, then it all got v confusing

well then, mystery solved

(does the kitty really have a crush on hydeman?)

ps. you're welcome, i'm rather proud of it, if i do say so myself to be fair, indetermy is a pretty good nickname, so you're not doing so bad on the namecreating front yourself

I hold the happiness of Hydemababy for everything Hydeman related.

You must prove your worth for him... Though I think you're gonna have a tough time beating the kind of VMs those two send eachover :facepalm:

tbh I think I already did, by adding hilrho to the mix xD

enjoy!
    Repped purely for that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Anon..w-what? :erm:

:innocent:

Disclaimer: all thoughts expressed and initiated in this thread are not those of my own therefore..yeah.
    Lmao!! is it actaully you??? :rofl:
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by acupofgreentea)
    i thought it was the kitty, then it all got v confusing
    Tell me at what point it got confusing :rofl:

Does thecatwithnohat like Hydeman?
    Will there be things between them in the future?
    Was she really anon #1?
    Willl she go for Ethereal instead?

I don't know for sure, but hopefully we'll be finding out soon.

You know you love me.
    XOXO Gossip girl
    Spoiler:
    Show
    nope :lol:

(Original post by hilrho)
    You know me better than that, I don't make posts anon on the other hand sweet you don't want me to get in trouble
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you should be rewarded for that
    It's not cheating when he's putting on a show for this other person
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She could walk in on him and I going at it hard and she can take her revenge on me by using me along with him however SHE likes for her pleasure, angry sex is always the best 😏
    Now, now, there are impressionable children on this website. :naughty: Let's at least pretend to be responsible adults. :rofl:

:rofl: I cannot un-see them.
    That's what you get for stalking people's VMs.

Anyhoo how does Gillete Proglide Fusion sound as a present? Thinking of ideas for our Anonymous thread.
    It would certainly be an upgrade from my however-many-years-old Mach 3! Sounds great. :five:

(Original post by acupofgreentea)
    (does the kitty really have a crush on hydeman?)
    No. Basically, there was another 'I have a crush on someone on TSR' thread and I replied to it saying how this was getting really old and the kitty said she'd make one for me and then actually went through with it.

ReputationRep:
    That's what you get for stalking people's VMs.
    haha, not the worst though, you two come in at 2nd :rofl:

It would certainly be an upgrade from my however-many-years-old Mach 3! Sounds great. :five:
    :five: thecatwithnohat

Now, now, there are impressionable children on this website. :naughty: Let's at least pretend to be responsible adults. :rofl:
    But I'm my Daddy's baby girl, and I feel very naughty right now :bootyshake:
    • Welcome Squad

:five: thecatwithnohat
    Eh? I'm not quite sure what I'm meant to be agreeing to :lol:

What have I told you about talking like that in public? :shakecane:

haha, not the worst though, you two come in at 2nd :rofl:
    Who's first?

ReputationRep:
    What have I told you about talking like that in public? :shakecane:
    Oh my god it's begun...

CHILDREN! AVERT YOUR EYES!

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Who's first?
    I can't reveal that without breaking the trust of a close friend lol, if you do some digging you could potentially find it

Oh my god it's begun...

Indeed. xD

hilrho You missed the most awesome thread about this particular fetish during the week. It's dead now, I think.

I can't reveal that without breaking the trust of a close friend lol, if you do some digging you could potentially find it
    Hmm, alright. I'll try to remember this for when I'm procrastinating. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. xD

hilrho You missed the most awesome thread about this particular fetish during the week. It's dead now, I think.
    :rofl: that thread was the reason I still remember your VMs hahaha, PTSD kicked in
    • Welcome Squad

Oh my god it's begun...

I feel incredibly uncomfortable in this love-stricken OP's thread. Hydeman please, control yourself! :hmmm:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.