The Student Room Group

(couples) How often roughly do you..?

Scroll to see replies

These are just common excuses. They may not be from personal experience.

[email protected]r
Reply 61
Original post by Ethereal World
These are just common excuses. They may not be from personal experience.

[email protected]r

Sure :wink:

[email protected]m
Original post by Anonymous
6-7 times a week

I don't understand why two people who love each other wouldn't want to have as much sex as possible. I go to school, work then go to the gym everyday and still find the time to have sex.

I smell bull**** :colondollar::wink:
When I was in a LDR, about 6/7 times a month if we saw each other 2 weekends a month.
Reply 64
Original post by natalia97
Yes. Usually when we feel like doing more than just a 5 minute quickie, it can last a long time. Took a few drinks, and he didn't see me for 2 months months before that so I guess he really wanted to show me what he got.

Tantric (is that how you spell it?) sex, works wonders :wink:

I was thinking more for a "record" it didn't seem like very long, especially when you start throwing in words like "tantric" (which tbh I have no idea what it actually means).

Hey ho, you enjoyed it and that's the main thing.
8-9 times a week
8-9 times a week

Mate you need to calm down ....
Reply 67
I don't understand why people are so obsessed about sex, it really isn't that amazing. Very overhyped imo.

It is quite lame with a condom imo, much better without but still not anywhere near as great as people think. Very much depends on both partners experience, physique and kinks I suppose,
I also don't think it is better with someone you love.

Blowjobs however - not overrated.
Reply 68
Last relationship was a year. 7-14 times a week. Single now so only 'self love', 7-21 times a week. 😎
When she's not mad at me it's whenever we come home. Drop the backpack and hop in the "sack." lol

And we've officially been together since August this year so however many months, and we've lived together I want to say since November.

but does that have to be expressed through sex?

do you understand "physical and emotional release?"
Original post by Drez999
Last relationship was a year. 7-14 times a week. Single now so only 'self love', 7-21 times a week. 😎

judging by your unabashed admiration of random dudes in Post a Pic I...don't even wanna know how it got to 21x a week...
Reply 71
Original post by mango peeler
judging by your unabashed admiration of random dudes in Post a Pic I...don't even wanna know how it got to 21x a week...

Jelly Alert 😎
Original post by Drez999
Jelly Alert 😎

Not "jelly" of a random dude on the internet creeping on other random dudes on the internet :lolwut:
Original post by Abstract_Prism
You can express love in other ways, yes, but there is no physical alternative to sex, at least for guys. Can I ask if you, Anon, are male or female? If you are female, you might just have to accept that for guys, sex is a need of no less significance than food and water.

Don't be so silly, sex is not the same visceral need as food or water. Lack of sex does not kill you, or cause you pain, or severe ill health. I ask you this, if I were to ask 100 males, if they'd rather go without food and water, or sex for one week, because you think they are the same need, you'd expect the answers to be 50:50? So half of those males will choose to go without water and food instead of sex?

Stop being so dramatic.
Original post by Profesh
Twice per day has generally been my minimum where proximity and opportunity permits, though I've generally made a point of choosing my partners with this in mind.

Fam you're a dirty liar :lol:
only on weekends as his in the military and lives away unless his on leave or has a long weekend :smile:
Reply 76
Original post by Profesh
Hm. Six or seven? To be honest, my own orgasm generally isn't the one I prioritise.

What do you think about squirting? Disgusting or hot?
Reply 77
Original post by mango peeler
Not "jelly" of a random dude on the internet creeping on other random dudes on the internet :lolwut:

If you consider my giving an honest opinion on a public posted picture 'creeping' then I will defend your right to have that opinion. 😎
Original post by hilrho
What do you think about squirting? Disgusting or hot?

lol wtf has got into you and don't say penis
Reply 79
LDR so..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending