Watch
fearless96
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
We're both 19.
Dated for almost 2 years .
Relationship didn't work out; lack of trust, too much pride, too much ego. According to his friends I was into him more than he was into me.

Moving forward-
Due to the way our relationship came to an end it was very unhealthy for me, I feel he made me mentally unwell due to the games he was playing with my head.

I decided to call up an old friend and get back in contact with her and she decided to 'session up' at my ex's house . So I agreed.
I didn't drink however I did decide to smoke ' w' . I had a really bad reaction. My head was sore, I felt very sick, I ran out of the house as soon as I was left alone in the room and called my ex up to pick me up.
He rushed down and got me and shouted at me the whole way back home saying I was stupid to go to my ex's. And that they probably mixed some other drug in it. Also stating how he wanted my mum to see me in the state I was in.

So we got to mine he told me to go in and act like everything's fine. But clearly it wasn't. My mum clocked and saw my red eyes. So I told her everything .she pulled her sis in to talk to me too. They were very disappointed. My ex continued to call me although I texted him telling him I was confessing to my mum. He was so impatient he knocked on the door and my mum asked him to leave me alone. And then said she'd call the police if he didn't leave.

He aggressively said " call the police I don't care .i won't get I. Trouble ur daughter will"

Continuing-
He messages my mum said " I didn't leave cause I was scared I left cause ur dumb enough to call the police . They'd arrest your daughter for smoking cannabis. Not me. You can't even look after your daughter, I've done all of that in 2 years. " ect ect.

A BIG MESS. My mum was hurt . Disappointed in me for smoking and for lying about my whereabouts .

4 days later I let my ex in again, although my mum told me to stay away from him and to never call or text him.
We had """ and now I'm here like what have I done. I've basically made it out like it's okay to disrespect my mum. 😫😫😫
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by fearless96)
We're both 19.
Dated for almost 2 years .
Relationship didn't work out; lack of trust, too much pride, too much ego. According to his friends I was into him more than he was into me.

Moving forward-
Due to the way our relationship came to an end it was very unhealthy for me, I feel he made me mentally unwell due to the games he was playing with my head.

I decided to call up an old friend and get back in contact with her and she decided to 'session up' at my ex's house . So I agreed.
I didn't drink however I did decide to smoke ' w' . I had a really bad reaction. My head was sore, I felt very sick, I ran out of the house as soon as I was left alone in the room and called my ex up to pick me up.
He rushed down and got me and shouted at me the whole way back home saying I was stupid to go to my ex's. And that they probably mixed some other drug in it. Also stating how he wanted my mum to see me in the state I was in.

So we got to mine he told me to go in and act like everything's fine. But clearly it wasn't. My mum clocked and saw my red eyes. So I told her everything .she pulled her sis in to talk to me too. They were very disappointed. My ex continued to call me although I texted him telling him I was confessing to my mum. He was so impatient he knocked on the door and my mum asked him to leave me alone. And then said she'd call the police if he didn't leave.

He aggressively said " call the police I don't care .i won't get I. Trouble ur daughter will"

Continuing-
He messages my mum said " I didn't leave cause I was scared I left cause ur dumb enough to call the police . They'd arrest your daughter for smoking cannabis. Not me. You can't even look after your daughter, I've done all of that in 2 years. " ect ect.

A BIG MESS. My mum was hurt . Disappointed in me for smoking and for lying about my whereabouts .

4 days later I let my ex in again, although my mum told me to stay away from him and to never call or text him.
We had """ and now I'm here like what have I done. I've basically made it out like it's okay to disrespect my mum. 😫😫😫
Cut him out of your life. Delete his number, block him on all social media. He's no good for you.
mkap
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
When i was going through a rough patch i started smoking weed. My parents found out and i did get into trouble but they got over it after a while (as they had smoked it when they were younger too). Your mum'll get over it dw.

You should cut of contact with your ex and stay away from him. Its hard to around someone you have feelings for so its best to stay away.
fearless96
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Airmed)
Cut him out of your life. Delete his number, block him on all social media. He's no good for you.
You are on a mission to reply to all my forums 😂 haha thank you so much! X
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by fearless96)
You are on a mission to reply to all my forums 😂 haha thank you so much! X
I have a habit of doing things like that. :laugh:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (52)
65%
I don't have everything I need (28)
35%

Watched Threads