Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone starting Swansea Nursing September 2016 Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi I was accepted into Swansea University last week for Child Nursing, was just wondering if anyone has heard back yet? Would be nice to know some other nurses and if you haven't had your interview yet don't worry it's a nice set up!! good luck!! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charwilson)
    Hi I was accepted into Swansea University last week for Child Nursing, was just wondering if anyone has heard back yet? Would be nice to know some other nurses and if you haven't had your interview yet don't worry it's a nice set up!! good luck!! x
    I have an interview on the 4th of March for Adult nursing! what was your interview like? wishing you luck x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SallMorg)
    I have an interview on the 4th of March for Adult nursing! what was your interview like? wishing you luck x
    Hi!!
    Goodluck with your interviews! They're honestly the best interviews I've had 😊 firstly you sit in little mixed groups of different types of nursing and watch a video and then discuss things about dignity etc... So get some good key points and key terms as they're marking you! Then you have a scenario mine was about admitting a patient (that was fun more than anything) then you have a one to one interview which is very relaxed! So don't worry it's really a nice way of them getting to know about you! All the best!!! x

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I had my interview for child nursing on the 18th of January, is that when yours was too??? I still haven't heard back from them so I'm getting really worried but hopefully I get in I would be starting September this year too. Congratulations on your offer! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tgood)
    Hi! I had my interview for child nursing on the 18th of January, is that when yours was too??? I still haven't heard back from them so I'm getting really worried but hopefully I get in I would be starting September this year too. Congratulations on your offer! x
    Hi!
    I had my interview beginning of December so don't worry! If you hear anything from them let me know would be so cool to meet other nursey students! I've already met one and we have booked our accommodation together so excited, me and her are both child too! I'm sure you'll be fine don't worry! Thank you so much and goodluck! Xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I had my interview beginning of December so don't worry! If you hear anything from them let me know would be so cool to meet other nursey students! I've already met one and we have booked our accommodation together so excited, me and her are both child too! I'm sure you'll be fine don't worry! Thank you so much and goodluck! Xx
    Oh okay that makes me feel so much better!!! Will definitely get in touch if I get in!! Thanks! xx

ReputationRep:
    I've been accepted to study mental health nursing 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tilly.23)
    When was your interview?? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tgood)
    When was your interview?? X
    It was on the 14th of February x

ReputationRep:
    I've been accepted into Swansea for child nursing with charl!! we've got a chat on Facebook and sorted accommodation together through it!! We've been trying to find other nursing students who have got into Swansea but so far you're the only other one!😂 If you want me to add you to the chat on Facebook my Profile is Dannie Roberts and profile picture is me and my partner (I have blonde hair lol)!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Djroberts95)
    I've been accepted into Swansea for child nursing with charl!! we've got a chat on Facebook and sorted accommodation together through it!! We've been trying to find other nursing students who have got into Swansea but so far you're the only other one!😂 If you want me to add you to the chat on Facebook my Profile is Dannie Roberts and profile picture is me and my partner (I have blonde hair lol)!
    I only found out on Monday that I'd got in! I'm so happy as Swansea was my only choice. Okay I'll add you now 😊

ReputationRep:
    It was on the 14th of February x
    Ah mine was on the 18th January and I still haven't heard back!!! Getting so worried hahaha x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tgood)
    Ah mine was on the 18th January and I still haven't heard back!!! Getting so worried hahaha x
    Hopefully you'll hear back soon! 😊 I was really nervous as Swansea was the only place I'd applied for. Have you applied for anywhere else? x

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully you'll hear back soon! 😊 I was really nervous as Swansea was the only place I'd applied for. Have you applied for anywhere else? x
    I'm applied for child nursing yeah I had an interview at UWE but didn't get in, didn't get in to any of my other choices either need to hear back from Swansea so I can apply in extra if I haven't got in x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tgood)
    I'm applied for child nursing yeah I had an interview at UWE but didn't get in, didn't get in to any of my other choices either need to hear back from Swansea so I can apply in extra if I haven't got in x
    Oh I hope you get into Swansea! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you 😊 x

ReputationRep:
    Oh I hope you get into Swansea! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you 😊 x
    Thank you!!!! X

ReputationRep:
    I applied for adult nursing in Carmarthen campus back in January & still havnt heard anything! 😒

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview for adult nursing at Carmarthen campus in January & still haven't heard anything! 😒

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've been accepted for adult nursing starting in sept ! only concern is that my previous employer is a nightmare to get references from ! ..oh well fingers crossed it don't get complicated xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ulala23uk)
    Hi I've been accepted for adult nursing starting in sept ! only concern is that my previous employer is a nightmare to get references from ! ..oh well fingers crossed it don't get complicated xx
    Well done 😊 Ahh I struggled getting references too! Xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.