The Student Room Group

What would you do if some guy slaps your gf's butt?

Scroll to see replies

My husband said he would slap the guy's arse. :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Slap his butt.
Reply 62
I'd slap the guy on the arse

EDIT: dammit... everyone had the same idea. :angry:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 63
I'd hope my BF would beat the crap out of the guy 😏 And then we'd walk away calmly with his arm around me whilst the ambulances and police cars came behind us

Spoiler

Wait until he turns around and go for a cheap shot.
Reply 65
Original post by stefano865
You need a knight in shining armour.

A guy like me. :wink:

Erm... I'm her knight in shining armour. Do you wanna duel, bro?!?!?:angry:
Original post by Mr Smurf

First comment I've seen by you that doesn't involve orientals and white girls.
Original post by Reformed
you have just admitted to a criminal assault

Who cares.
Reply 68
It's happened to me before. My initial reaction would be "Is this guy ****ing serious?". I told the guy very straightforwardly that it was my partner's ass he slapped and also let him know that it won't be happening again (I'm a believer of second chances). That worked however If it didn't, I'd confuse the guy with kindness and buy him a drink...then kidney shot the bastard!

But for sure pick your battles. No need to hospitalize yourself
Original post by King7
Erm... I'm her knight in shining armour. Do you wanna duel, bro?!?!?:angry:

Yes. I will fight you to the death! :angry:

Spoiler

Original post by Longshot700
Who cares.

what does it matter who cares
Original post by Mr Smurf

is this in defence of your hypothetical white blonde g/f?
Pull out my nerf gun
I personally would not know what my boyfriend would do- it has never happened to me with him there, but i wouldn't need him to do anything, i can handle myself. :smile:
Original post by Longshot700
Just wondering, I always see those memes about it but never seen the comments.

Would you likely challenge them to a fight or let it go.

This actually happened to me a while ago, I was holding hands with my bf at the mall when a random 18-year-old and his gang run up behind me and grabs my butt. My bf got really pissed and challenged them to a fight, but they ran away. My boyfriend took chase, throwing sticks at them while they ran. He definitely was not in a happy mood after that.
slap his bum lol
hi
bye
hi
Yeah white knighting seasoned with toxic masculinity is rlly creepy and very counterproductive in rl life esp for the dudes.. M on M violence escalates and nothing is more ridiculous than two rlly dumb males rutting like stags over a girl who isn't interested in any of it. This type of brainless conflict seems to fit some male fantasies but irl this never "works" it just causes monumental probs for everyone. If a dude did this I'd simply walk out and leave them to knife each other and never go back there or see any of them again.

But it wouldn't happen that way anyway. Coz as for me if my ass gets slapped randomly by some dude without my permission then I'll deal with this myself and tell all dudes around me, I'll handle it. He won't do it again to me or prolly other girls.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending