The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Need 2 well-meaning students to house share Portsmouth

Hi,

I'm looking for 2 students, preferably 2nd or third year students, to rent a property with :smile:

I'm looking at properties close to, or just west of Fratton station (towards the university).

I will be studying Sports and Exercise science as a first year undergraduate, however I have lived and studied in Portsmouth before, and know the area.

I'm 22, interested in sport, fitness, health and going to the gym regularly. I enjoy meeting up with friends and having fun on nights out. I also really enjoy just chatting to people, and getting to know them better.

If your happy to live in a property somewhat close to Fratton station and would like to meet up over some viewings then please reply soon. Houses, especially the nicer-ones go fast!

Thanks,
Miles
Hey, I will be a first year student but not a mental one :wink: I'm looking to live in a house share because I need my car to commute home often and i know there's no parking on campus. I don't really know portsmouth so would be helpful to get to know someone who does and look at housing - don't even know where Fratton is but if its close to uni then I am up for it! I will be studying sociology with criminology :smile:
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2
Original post by nicolathea
Hey, I will be a first year student but not a mental one :wink: I'm looking to live in a house share because I need my car to commute home often and i know there's no parking on campus. I don't really know portsmouth so would be helpful to get to know someone who does and look at housing - don't even know where Fratton is but if its close to uni then I am up for it! I will be studying sociology with criminology :smile:

Hi Nicola,

Apologies I have since found accommodation and have been meaning to close this thread.

I wish you the best of luck finding a place :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending