Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Need 2 well-meaning students to house share Portsmouth Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm looking for 2 students, preferably 2nd or third year students, to rent a property with

I'm looking at properties close to, or just west of Fratton station (towards the university).

I will be studying Sports and Exercise science as a first year undergraduate, however I have lived and studied in Portsmouth before, and know the area.

I'm 22, interested in sport, fitness, health and going to the gym regularly. I enjoy meeting up with friends and having fun on nights out. I also really enjoy just chatting to people, and getting to know them better.

If your happy to live in a property somewhat close to Fratton station and would like to meet up over some viewings then please reply soon. Houses, especially the nicer-ones go fast!

Thanks,
    Miles

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I will be a first year student but not a mental one I'm looking to live in a house share because I need my car to commute home often and i know there's no parking on campus. I don't really know portsmouth so would be helpful to get to know someone who does and look at housing - don't even know where Fratton is but if its close to uni then I am up for it! I will be studying sociology with criminology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicolathea)
    Hey, I will be a first year student but not a mental one I'm looking to live in a house share because I need my car to commute home often and i know there's no parking on campus. I don't really know portsmouth so would be helpful to get to know someone who does and look at housing - don't even know where Fratton is but if its close to uni then I am up for it! I will be studying sociology with criminology
    Hi Nicola,

Apologies I have since found accommodation and have been meaning to close this thread.

I wish you the best of luck finding a place

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.