Strangest stuff...... Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
The strangest posts on here get loadsa help and response. I came to this site b'cause i really need some help with coursework - Yet no one has helped me - I have (over the last week) left three threads regarding coursework.:~(
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
The strangest posts on here get loadsa help and response. I came to this site b'cause i really need some help with coursework - Yet no one has helped me - I have (over the last week) left three threads regarding coursework.:~(
Well now you have people's attention repost what you want help with.
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What coursework was it? It could be possible no one replied because they couldn't help- make sure you've checked there's not already a thread concerning a similar topic and check out some of the coursework sites/do a google search...
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I think he's the one with the waah gwan post where he typed in some weird language and wanted some people to do his work for him IIRC.
CR3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
I think he's the one with the waah gwan post where he typed in some weird language and wanted some people to do his work for him IIRC.
oh yes...who could not forget that one...

CR
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
LOL!! wah gwa wah gwa, wa? ga!! *tries to communicate in poster's own language but fails miserably*
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (75)
17.28%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (280)
64.52%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.84%
Not yet but I might (58)
13.36%

Watched Threads