ioanadumitrescu
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi , my name is ioana and I've applied to a few PR courses at five universities , all located in London as it's the place where I'd very much like to start a new life. Anyways, I've been offered a place to study both at UAL: london college of communication- BA public relations, london college of fashion- BA fashion public relations and University of Westminster - BA public relations and advertising. My goal is to build up a career in the fashion industry as a PR . I know that UAL is renowend for its fashion courses and provides many opportunities for students who want to enter this industry, but at the same time I know that Uni of Westminster has one of the best PR courses in the UK. It is an important decision for me to take , and I would very much appreciate some opinions from you. Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (44)
15.28%
The paper was reasonable (147)
51.04%
Not feeling great about that exam... (69)
23.96%
It was TERRIBLE (28)
9.72%

Watched Threads