Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I have recently applied to study Adult Nursing at LJMU in March 2017. On the UCAS track it says LJMU have until May 5th 2016 to respond to my application. The waiting is driving me insane. Everytime i log onto track my application it says they are considering my application. My question is this, has anybody else applied for the March 2017 intake and heard back? I cant take this waiting much longer, let alone until May! X
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lollipop2811)
    Hi guys,

I have recently applied to study Adult Nursing at LJMU in March 2017. On the UCAS track it says LJMU have until May 5th 2016 to respond to my application. The waiting is driving me insane. Everytime i log onto track my application it says they are considering my application. My question is this, has anybody else applied for the March 2017 intake and heard back? I cant take this waiting much longer, let alone until May! X
    Ring them up and ask when they expect to make a decision.

There's no point driving yourself up the wall about this when they have staff sat on a phoneline you can talk to about this directly.

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I sent off my UCAS application on the 11th of February. I received emails from all the universities that I applied to, saying that they had received my application and were considering it. I received an invitation to attend an interview from Hertfordshire on the 13th and still haven't heard back from the rest. Some universities take longer than others to reply, I would only start worrying if it was in April and they still hadn't contacted you. Just be patient, even though I know it's hard

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.