The Student Room Group

The 'A-Division'

Hey guys!

I have taken my blog down for editing purposes for now, but it will be up again soon.

I’m here to announce that the ‘A-Division’ is still available.

For those who are unfamiliar with this, the ‘A-Division’ is basically the part of my psych blog that I created for giving advice. Any theme, anything, for both guys and girls! Don’t be shy. Psychologists are usually familiar with holding back emotions.

The sky is the limit!
Are you having problems with your body? Found yourself in a sticky-awkward situation with one of your bezzies? Torn between a BFF and a significant other? Do you keep dreaming about your teeth falling out? Think you’re jinxed? Having thoughts that bother you? Can’t think of the perfect gift? Need inspiration? Want to change your life without changing who you are? Want to try something new?

It’s all confidential and you can read more about the ‘A-Division’ when the editing of my blog has been finished. I will post to let you know.

Kayla
(edited 8 years ago)
Seems pretty interesting! I'm sure quite a lot of psychology applicants and undergraduates would agree.
Reply 2
Original post by The Warsmith
Seems pretty interesting! I'm sure quite a lot of psychology applicants and undergraduates would agree.

Yeah, inspiration works for anyone! Thanks for the support! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending