Want more information about this university?

Surrey vs. Royal Holloway - Any opinions?

Watch
dorm195
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I have unconditional offers from Royal Holloway and Surrey for psychology and I wondered if anyone had any opinions on which is better? Not just for the course but accommodation wise and cost wise etc?
MilenaW
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi sorry this isn't an answer to your question but could I ask, what were your AS results? I'm planning to apply to both these unis for Psychology 2017 entry and just wanted to know how it's possible to secure an unconditional offer like you have. Thanks!
dorm195
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by MilenaW)
Hi sorry this isn't an answer to your question but could I ask, what were your AS results? I'm planning to apply to both these unis for Psychology 2017 entry and just wanted to know how it's possible to secure an unconditional offer like you have. Thanks!
Hi unfortunately I only have unconditional offers as I took my A levels in July 2015 and have taken a year out! I got A*BB at A level though if that helps
tcameron
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'd say Surrey
Maphec
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I got an unconditional from Royal Holloway based on my predicted grades for Economics, but they only give you that offer if you put them as a firm. I chose surrey nonetheless just because of reputation (being 4th in country and uni of year...)
my predicted grades were AAA and the entry requirements were ABB..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (180)
14.53%
I'm not sure (57)
4.6%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (365)
29.46%
I have already dropped out (36)
2.91%
I'm not a current university student (601)
48.51%

Watched Threads