No
    42.04%
    I'm learning
    22.31%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    say whaaa

+10 awesome points :awesome: :five:
    yep. perks of going abroad and living in a rural area. literally no laws. I can drive a motorbike better than I can drive a car.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    I wasn't terrible but not too cut out for driving
    Even failed a lot of practice theory tests lmao, for every few questions like "should you a. run over a pedestrian or b. not run over a pedestrian" you get some stupid stopping distances or obscure sign
    It's just like every other test, you need to revise and practice for it.

(Original post by EnglishMuon)
    2nd time unfortunately, the first one I was failed for 'speeding' (25mph in a 60 limit as it was very wet was apparently still too fast) but anyway I'm grateful to have passed this time with only 2 minors How about you?
    Ah I passed second time too. They say that the people who pass second time are better drivers well I say that anyway haha. I failed on the way back to the test centre in literally the last 5 mins 😭😭😭😭

Aw 2 minors is awesome congrats again. I had 4 I found the theory harder than the practical haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    I wasn't terrible but not too cut out for driving
    Even failed a lot of practice theory tests lmao, for every few questions like "should you a. run over a pedestrian or b. not run over a pedestrian" you get some stupid stopping distances or obscure sign
    Don't give up :dumbells:

If it makes you feel better I failed the hazard perception 5 times and my practical 3 times ... you just got to carry on truckin'.

Plus you don't want to leave it too late - it's really stressful trying to learn to drive in the evenings after work, or at the weekend, when you have little free time and you're tired.

ReputationRep:
    Learnt about 5 years ago, haven't driven since. I cycle/train/walk.

ReputationRep:
    I can, but choose not to - I haven't driven since the day I passed my test, and have little to no intention of doing so. I only passed it for my CV.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    yep. perks of going abroad and living in a rural area. literally no laws. I can drive a motorbike better than I can drive a car.
    I've been driving legally for nearly a year now, but always wanted a motorcycle - unfortunately the parents didn't approve of the idea and I can't justify the cost anyway :cry2:

But damn that's cool girl

ReputationRep:
    I've been driving legally for nearly a year now, but always wanted a motorcycle - unfortunately the parents didn't approve of the idea and I can't justify the cost anyway :cry2:

But damn that's cool girl
    Aw, I wish I could drive legally My cousins all have motorbikes so I kinda learnt off them xD
    Obviously, I don't drive now because I fear having a police record and i'm a law abiding citizen of the UK
    Thanks for the reminder babe xoxox I know I'm cool, but dw you're not too far behind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Ah I passed second time too. They say that the people who pass second time are better drivers well I say that anyway haha. I failed on the way back to the test centre in literally the last 5 mins 😭😭😭😭

Aw 2 minors is awesome congrats again. I had 4 I found the theory harder than the practical haha
    Haha yea I agree Thanks very much! Yeah I mean I find it much easier driving on my own than following an examiners orders but at least thats all done now. My current understanding is that the test is normally much pickier than driving in the everyday world .(Also congrats on passing yours 4 years ago )

ReputationRep:
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    Aw, I wish I could drive legally My cousins all have motorbikes so I kinda learnt off them xD
    Obviously, I don't drive now because I fear having a police record and i'm a law abiding citizen of the UK
    Thanks for the reminder babe xoxox I know I'm cool, but dw you're not too far behind
    So do you have your own bike or are just able to ride theirs? Cool either way
    And yeah, good move, don't wanna be breaking no laws b4 you're even allowed to drive in the first place :lol:
    Pfft my cool level is approximately [error=!DIV/0#]

(Original post by EnglishMuon)
    Haha yea I agree Thanks very much! Yeah I mean I find it much easier driving on my own than following an examiners orders but at least thats all done now. My current understanding is that the test is normally much pickier than driving in the everyday world .(Also congrats on passing yours 4 years ago )
    You are welcome I know right. I like to talk a lot and my first examiner didn't talk to me at all 😭😭😭 and I drive better with music on Haha.
    Driving is easier in real life and a lot more lenient
    Thanks Hun

ReputationRep:
    So do you have your own bike or are just able to ride theirs? Cool either way
    And yeah, good move, don't wanna be breaking no laws b4 you're even allowed to drive in the first place :lol:
    Pfft my cool level is approximately [error=!DIV/0#]
    I use theirs because my parents don't actually know of my abilities :lol:
    Wow, I didn't know cool levels went that low, sheesh

ReputationRep:
    To all those without a licence - get one. One of the more important things you can do. I know British kids lag behind many countries in this but I can't stress how important it can be.

ReputationRep:
    Barely. Just about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    and I drive better with music on
    Almost undoubtedly not true.

ReputationRep:
    I use theirs because my parents don't actually know of my abilities :lol:
    Wow, I didn't know cool levels went that low, sheesh
    Ooh, a secret biker :ninja: (might be best to keep it that way haha)
    Yeah apparently the calculation doesn't support negative cool levels

Spoiler:
    Show
    jk I'm as cool as :snow:

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, a secret biker :ninja: (might be best to keep it that way haha)
    Yeah apparently the calculation doesn't support negative cool levels
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jk I'm as cool as :snow:
    I'm full of secrets Flowers aren't cool hun :ninja: You need to step up your game
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Would be nearly 2 years now since I've been driving

ReputationRep:
    I'm full of secrets Flowers aren't cool hun :ninja: You need to step up your game
    bb that's a snowflake :closedeyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.