Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

we ended! Now she likes me again? Watch

Announcements

Ok I posted anonymously ages ago about this girl that kind of cheated on me... but in a way maybe I over-reacted and took friendly muck about the wrong way.

Well, my sources *weird eveil spy look* have told me she likes me again! Well I have been crushing on her for ages but haven't had the guts to do anything. but now this, is a whole new ball game!

she likes me! But what do I do? ask her out or leave it because of what happened?

ReputationRep:
    she cheated on u ****in RKO her

ReputationRep:
    What? If she cheated on you before that makes her your ex right? So you fancy your ex again? Explain the cheating scenario, what happened?

ReputationRep:
    i'm a little lost but if she cheated then she's a good for nothing pond hopper.

she basically met her best friend and then they were like seen touching each other... then they went to her house... and were shady about what they did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    she basically met her best friend and then they were like seen touching each other... then they went to her house... and were shady about what they did.
    ??? Were you in a relationship with her at the time?
    If he was her best friend, it's perfectly normal for them to be seen touching each other, I'd have thought.

yes we was out. where do you think they were touching. intimate areas like her boobs...

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there is an exact qualification of what constitutes cheating, I mean if two people are naked but he decides not to penetrate I think we would all still class that as cheating. That sounds like cheating to me mate, she is really not good for anything.

ReputationRep:
    yes we was out. where do you think they were touching. intimate areas like her boobs...
    Then why do you like her still?

ReputationRep:
    If you can give her a second chance then go for it.
    But don't be ignorant of what she's like. If she cheated once, she could do it again.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.