Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    want to leave my university halls but I can't because I either needy to find someone to move in (don't know anybody) or keep paying rent after I leave which is £98.40 a week but I won't be able to afford that and travel and my cotract doesn't run out till the 26th June.

    I really hate it here but I can't get out of my contract, any ideas how I get out of it and also get my deposit back?
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 8, 2016
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.