Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosscharette55)
    Well at least we'll only be late sometimes! Wahey! Go you! Well I'll no doubt have to cook it for my roommates if they're wanting it so you guys feel free to come aha, I always cook too much
    If you're ever in need of some macaroni cheese im your gal😂😂 ooo and chilli con carne

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Hannah, I always over cook and when I cook for myself I end up cooking for eight people haha, please do, I will happily cook for anyone I'll have to take you up on that offer Anna, thank you! Hannah needs to cook for us now!

ReputationRep:
    The good old macaroni and chilli concarne!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So what are you cooking for us Hannah? Don't try to get out of it? 😆

ReputationRep:
    Pork tenderloin in a honey and mustard marinade (if I have the money lol), if not, then the humble lasagne or very British roast with the trimmings 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okay that all actually sounds amazing, I kinda love food so yanno, I'm easy when it comes to that haha

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I'll be studying Acting BA Hons. I started this up as I'm moving 8 hours away so I'm not going to know anyone, I'd like to at least have some friends haha. Yeah, with the interview, all you have to do is be yourself and relax, they're interested in you as a person and why you're passionate in the subject you're taking etc, just be yourself and you'll do great! Good luck in your interview Anna
    Im gonna be an international student so imagine my horror. I won't be knowing anyone either. Does anyone here know about the Team Entrepreneurship degree or am I the only one who applied?

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the club of not knowing anyone haha! Where abouts are you coming from? I don't know anything about that one I'm afraid. They should have stuff on their website, that's what I looked up for my course, as well as looking at their YouTube page to help me out good luck with your application though!

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the club of not knowing anyone haha! Where abouts are you coming from? I don't know anything about that one I'm afraid. They should have stuff on their website, that's what I looked up for my course, as well as looking at their YouTube page to help me out good luck with your application though!
    I'll be coming from Pakistan. I know about the degree and i have an unconditional offer too. Im just really confused between UWE Bristol and Falmouth. Which one seems fun?

ReputationRep:
    I applied to UWE as well but didn't really take to facilities there, although I have a few mates at Bristol and it is lovely up there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea about UWE but I'm going to Briston on Monday for a few days for a concert ahah! Bristol is a lovely place though

ReputationRep:
    You guys are not helping! Lol. I have no idea how it is going to be in either of the places so i need help Also, i'll be going for private accomodation. I heard its much more independent that way. Are you guys gonna be using Uni accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to uni accom in my 1st year and then private for 2nd and 3rd year. Well UWE is in Bristol but slightly further out of the town, whereas Bristol Uniis in the middle of the town itself. Do you want a busy town life or quieter coastal life?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'll be in uni accommodation first year and then move to private I don't know anything about Bristol I'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    Also, I hope you like hills because you can't avoid them in Bristol or Falmouth 😉😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Meh, walks will be okay, hills are fun to ride down

ReputationRep:
    Very true!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You should get a shopping cart and ride down the hills I'm gonna do the same

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a great plan!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I went to Bristol in December for an interview, it was my first time there and it seemed really lovely! We got a bus then from the campus into the centre and it took only about 15 minutes or less and only cost like £1, so it was cheap and not too far away. it was a small city but still busy and a really nice place

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.