Yea haha, just think of the beach sunset missions! Yessss

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And the barbecues!! So much fun!

ReputationRep:
    Yes!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, just found the thread. I'm starting a Journalism course down at the Uni in September and wanted to try and know at least a couple of people down there before I go, got a great bar already picked out and drinking alone is not how i want to start off my Uni years...

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Great to meet you, what campus will you be studying at?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll be up at Penryn campus

ReputationRep:
    Which're you studying at?

ReputationRep:
    That's great, me too!! Where are travelling from (if you don't mind me asking)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't mind at all, I'm coming down from the Midlands, near to Leicester. Same question to you? if of course you don't mind me asking

ReputationRep:
    Aw cool! Yea no problem, I'm from Northern Ireland

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awesome looking forward to Falmouth?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I'm really looking forward to it! It's such a beautiful place and everyone I've met so far is so friendly. It'll be scary but exciting! How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait to go. I've been to Falmouth on holiday a few times so I know the area, but meeting all new peoples gonna be the best part. Yeah, it really is gorgeous. The two beaches near it are amazing, Swanpool beach is stunning.

ReputationRep:
    My interview was the first time I had been to Falmouth but I had went on a family holiday to Cornwall when I was small and I was blown away by its natural beauty! Oo I never got to check out the beaches, I look forward to that! Yay at least we now have a tour guide so we won't get lost haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll gladly guide you all where ever you want in the area. If the earlier post about pizza actually goes through, i know a great takeaway place in Falmouth for it

ReputationRep:
    Great! Ooo I hope it does! It would be a great way to start of uni!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayunder)
    Hey all, just found the thread. I'm starting a Journalism course down at the Uni in September and wanted to try and know at least a couple of people down there before I go, got a great bar already picked out and drinking alone is not how i want to start off my Uni years...
    Hey, Ray! And Welcome to Falmouth. If you've gone through the thread, everyone here was thinking of going in for the Glasney Hall. What are your plans regarding the accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey mate thanks for the welcome, yeah I'm thinking of going to the Student village first year, then private accommodation with whatever friends I make in the first year

ReputationRep:
    So you won't be sharing a hall with us. That's kinda sad how are we gonna have that pizza party then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey Ray, good to meet ya, yeah we're all thinking about the village too so at least we'll be close, the only person not doing glasney is Hannah I think but that's because she's at Falmouth campus, she's still up for coming to Penryn though haha, a good takeaway on the first night sounds great, I'm gonna try and get the accommodation as soon as I can as its first come, first served

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.