Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

where do you buy your smart/work clothes from? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Most of mine are from next, need new clothes but dont want to shell out too much on non-sale items!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Love Next.

Dorothy Perkins, ASOS, M&S if desperate (they do great tights). I usually wait for killer sales and then go all out.

ReputationRep:
    There are various online stores in the market from where you can buy smart/work clothes. According to me, crazydeals.com is the best.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    H&M, when I first started working, they do good suits, but now I go to Ted Baker

ReputationRep:
    New Look, Next or H&M
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Primark and M&S

mango

ReputationRep:
    TM Lewin and Uniqlo

ReputationRep:
    choice, next, pull and bear, matalan, TK Maxx, H&M

i am the master of finding clothing for cheap x'D

ReputationRep:
    I go Africa to get my stuff tailored

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    My suits are from TM Lewin, Ted Baker, & House of Fraser. HoF always has sales going on and if you're quick you can get some really high quality suits for a bargain price.

Shirts are from standard high street places like Ralph Lauren, Crew, Hugo Boss, TM Lewin, Moss etc

I used to work at Next and their formal wear is really good quality for the price (except for their shoes). Would strongly recommend if you're on a budget.

ReputationRep:
    Have to go to Next to get smart stuff, but I don't really wear 'smart' smart stuff and won't have to thanks to my hopeful career path

It's literally for the very occasional event and nothing else
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Matalan, Primark and H&M mostly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    versace
    prada
    dolce and gabbana
    gucci
    jimmy choo
    hugo boss
    tom ford

ReputationRep:
    Usually next, but I don't have to be overly smart so I have work stuff from all over the place. My boss gets some really nice stuff from tesco! I'm always surprised when she says that's where it's from.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.