Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Deleted

ReputationRep:
    Which course would you prefer? Which campus/city do you prefer? Have you looked to see if there are any different methods of teaching that you may like/dislike? Does reputation matter to you? How is the accommodation at these places? Answer these questions on both universities then weigh up your answers and you'll be able to see which you should go to.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon you should firm Nottingham, since economics makes up more of the course and that is what you ultimately want to do and therefore need more experience and knowledge of. Also you say there is no preference for what subject you get the grades in, which is better as you will pay attention to all your subjects as opposed to specific ones in order to get the grades.

But then again, consider personal merit, what's going to be best for you in the long run? I'm struggling with firm and insurance choices myself, but I'm going to do a pros and cons list for firm options and one for insurances.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    put your first choice as the place you really want to go to and I suspect that is Notiingham. Another factor to think fact is how comfortable are you going to feel living in the middle of a massive city and only you can make that decision.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.