Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How badly did you get bullied? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    I don't understand why new people get bullied, in my school new people are the most popular kids for like a month... everyone wants to be friend with them :/
    I sure do hope that you aren't bullied now... you don't seem to deserve it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    no one does for that matter...
    i dont neither, not many people spoke to me and the 'popular' lot took an instant dislike to me...in EVERY school.
    nope not bullied now the one who gave me most trouble actually apologised and we talk now

(Original post by shawtyb)
    i dont neither, not many people spoke to me and the 'popular' lot took an instant dislike to me...in EVERY school.
    nope not bullied now the one who gave me most trouble actually apologised and we talk now
    oh that's nice, but how... so the person who bullied you the most is a friend of yours now?! How did that happen?

ReputationRep:
    oh that's nice, but how... so the person who bullied you the most is a friend of yours now?! How did that happen?
    she grew up and realised she was massivley out of order. she has kids too so i guess thats why

she grew up and realised she was massivley out of order. she has kids too so i guess thats why
    oh yeah that happens lol. Once you get into like year 11, you just stop and call a truce and everyone just gets along! :grouphugs:

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah that happens lol. Once you get into like year 11, you just stop and call a truce and everyone just gets along! :grouphugs:
    yr 11 was where it got worse for me. i only attended half of yr 11 and that was the beginning. got worse as it went further into the year, this had a bad effect on me, self harming, heavy drug usage etc but i never went back and i still havent got the paper with my official grades on it, i just rung up instead. it was only a few yrs after we started speaking again.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    iv cleaned up and back on track

yr 11 was where it got worse for me. i only attended half of yr 11 and that was the beginning. got worse as it went further into the year, this had a bad effect on me, self harming, heavy drug usage etc but i never went back and i still havent got the paper with my official grades on it, i just rung up instead. it was only a few yrs after we started speaking again.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    iv cleaned up and back on track
    oh well that's good, I mean the cleaning up bit, not the rest...
    Well what are you doing now? what are your plans?

ReputationRep:
    oh well that's good, I mean the cleaning up bit, not the rest...
    Well what are you doing now? what are your plans?
    haha i know lol.
    uni doing business management so just graduate, and get on with my own little family
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Understandable.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say around 8 because until year 9 I was bullied quite a lot for being Muslim. People wouldn't sit next to me and kept questioning me all the time about my family, my hijab, my clothes and my religion.
    But subhanallah I'm still standing and now as people have become more mature and see me as no less than human, I am so much happier!!

ReputationRep:
    probably about 7/8. never physical thank god, but verbal hurts just as much. thankfully it eased up a little as i got into the older years

ReputationRep:
    7-8, I've never really recovered from it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Understandable.
    :lol: ****.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    :lol: ****.
    Love you really mate :girl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Love you really mate :girl:

ReputationRep:
    I'd say about 9 or 10, it was more manipulation than straight up bullying. Thing is, it was from people who were always banging on about how they were bullied.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been bullied

ReputationRep:
    I didn't. I had people give me crap but I fought them over it and that was the end of it. It's only bullying if you don't fight back.

ReputationRep:
    7 in primary and secondary then 1 at uni I was popular at uni so.......

It's really sad to hear how many people are bullied. Emotionally, mentally and physically. 😔 The world is a cruel place and school is meant to be when you make the best memories with your friends not remember the times where you were bullied.

If any of you want to talk to someone, PM.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.