Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    It seems like I won't be making it to semester 2 of my computer networking course as I have not been able to pass a few of my subjects.I think this means that I have to move out of the college accommodation soon and that my loans and grants will stop.I have a problem with moving out as I have nowhere to go.My teacher, has told me that the college will offer me to retake the course in September of this year again and I am planning to do that.Would you please be able to help me out in this situation as I have no idea what to do and moving back to parents place is not an option for me. I'm 21 now and 22 this October.Your help would be greatly appreciatedThank you
    • Welcome Squad

    Welcome Squad
    Hey there,

    Many universities give out funding for 'emergency circumstances' e.g. money running out, issues beyond your control etc.

    Perhaps contact your tutor or even look around your university website to see whether any help is offered to those experiencing some hardship during their studies.

    Good luck and I hope things do well for you.

    If there's anything else you'd like to ask, just quote me by clicking thebutton and I'll try to help you out as soon as possible.
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.