Turn on thread page Beta

Is Henman trying to scare us? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    :eek: He's cutting it a bit fine....
    seems ok now but the first set was awful...
    Is he trying to scare us?!!!

GO TIM
    GO TIM
    GO TIM
    GO TIM
    GO TIM
    GO TIM

ReputationRep:
    yay!! he won!!!

sorry, this thread is rubbish, you can delete it if you want!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)

GO TIM
    GO TIM
    GO TIM
    GO TIM
    GO TIM
    GO TIM
    No - typical Henman, from what I can see :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    he so nearly lost it, esp in that second set tie break.

Tim Henman's year this year? i think not.

ReputationRep:
    its no change from what he normally does, come on all the tennis lovers go through this every year the same as whenever england play footy

ReputationRep:
    it wouldn't be henman if he didn't try to scare us... but losing the first set to someone who's never played competitively on grass is pushing it :rolleyes:

it annoys me how every year the press say it's henman's year- it's as tho they really believe it's his right to win wimbledon at least once.

british women are doing well- 4 through to the 2nd round (4 more than last year)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    :eek: He's cutting it a bit fine....
    seems ok now but the first set was awful...

no hes just rubbish

ReputationRep:
    the first hour was really tense.i dont pay that much attention to tennis, but tim was really pushing it today!
    good he won in the end though

ReputationRep:
    I have just come back from Wimbledon, and it was excrutiating watching that match...when the other guy was 6-4 up in the tie-break I was sitting there so nervously...everyone was well quiet during that point. When he won, though, it was amazing come on Tim

ReputationRep:
    do you think hes lost weight?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by presebjenada)
    do you think hes lost weight?
    Maybe it's because of his smoking.
    Tim always does this to us. Many of his matches are rollercoasters. He even joked about it during an interview afterwards. He's got to play better./ One thing though, on his way to the french open semis, Tim won his 1st round match after coming back from 2 sets down, and also, Tim in a latter round, came back from a match point down to win the match, so Tim can do it.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.