Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

WSmith7069's Grow Your Grades Blog Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WSmith7069)
    You may not have to do as much work as me and still get top notch grades. Im sure you'll do really well.

Yes he is very productive and watching his videos every Friday gives me some weekend motivation.

I'm glad I have helped someone get revising, it has to be done!

I may have to restock now , It has to be Tetley tea!

Enjoy
    WSmith7069
    Thanks for your kind words!! And yes you did! I did loads of work yesterday. Tea is essential but I'm more of a Twinnings fan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ara8311a)
    Thanks for your kind words!! And yes you did! I did loads of work yesterday. Tea is essential but I'm more of a Twinnings fan.
    Glad to hear that! I'll get both in!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

English

I am preparing for my English mocks next week, hopefully they will go ok. I have refreshed my mind with the story of Merchant of Venice. In addition I looked of some Hardy poetry. I find that English can be very boring sometimes.

After that I just did some general homework ready for the next half term. It was:
    Geography
    Maths

ReputationRep:

English

I have my an English mock tomorrow so I'm mainly going through my notes on Hardy. Hopefully it all goes well!

ReputationRep:

My English mock went well. I didn't go perfect but I got down what I needed.

Tonight I'm just catching up with homework.

Chemistry

I also found time to do a bit of work on energy changes in chemical reactions. I amazing how work from last year I can't remember much about. I think if I am after my target grades I am really going to have to revise the basics as well as the more complicated stuff.

ReputationRep:

I didn't go so explorers tonight because I have my mock exam on Jekyll and Hyde in English.

English

A hardcore revision session on the characters, plot and also the key incidents in the novel. Wish me look for the exam!

ReputationRep:

I have got the result back from my mock exam on Hardy, I got an A! I now know the amount of work I need to put in for the real exam. Eek.

Geography

I sorted my notes out in geography and also made my revision cards on the changing urban environment topic.

ReputationRep:

I didn't do any work tonight, Ill admit it. Im not going to lie on this blog. If I lie its not going to help me at all.

Instead I had a lazy night watching youtube and the like.

Hitting it hard at the weekend!

ReputationRep:

I didn't do any work tonight, Ill admit it. Im not going to lie on this blog. If I lie its not going to help me at all.

Instead I had a lazy night watching youtube and the like.

Hitting it hard at the weekend!
    Everyone needs a break! I've discovered that I can count documentaries as revision if they relate to a subject... They count right?

Congrats on your English result though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ara8311a)
    Everyone needs a break! I've discovered that I can count documentaries as revision if they relate to a subject... They count right?

Congrats on your English result though!
    What sort of documentaries do you watch? A little off topic but I've really enjoyed watching some of Louis Theroux's documentaries on Netflix. There so good.

Thank you, I'm quite happy with who I got. Hopefully it continues to improve!

ReputationRep:
    What sort of documentaries do you watch? A little off topic but I've really enjoyed watching some of Louis Theroux's documentaries on Netflix. There so good.

Thank you, I'm quite happy with who I got. Hopefully it continues to improve!
    Mainly BBC documentaries as I have the iPlayer app on my phone. I did a post about it on my blog. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3901281

I'm sure they will!

Submit reply
Updated: February 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.