Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

non-muslim guys would you date a muslim girl? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Oi what you trying to say? Huh?

Loool shhhh don't tell anyone 😂😂😂
    I'm trying to say that you made a deal to hold your millions in the Canary Islands by arranging a pretend relationship with someone from there ofc!

(Original post by Hydeman)
    Depends on the limits, as always.
    Okay what is the minimum you have to have in a relationship?? because the maximum for the girl is probably going to end up being the minimum of what the non muslim is able to do

Say just being intimate in general, letting him grind on her and make out

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Isn't it haraam for a girl to be going out with a guy much less a non-Muslim?
    Yeah everyone has weaknesses buddy , a lot of things are haraam

(Original post by Josb)
    What's the point of being Muslim if you date non-Muslim guys and do some sexual stuff with them? both are completely haram.

You clearly don't want to be Muslim. Just leave your imaginary chains and enjoy freedom.
    No. Not being able to comply with one tiny bit of the religion does mean a person wants to leave the whole religion. Everyone has certain weaknesses and everyone sins so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

No. Not being able to comply with one tiny bit of the religion does mean a person wants to leave the whole religion. Everyone has certain weaknesses and everyone sins so
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Probably yes, but not converting

Okay what is the minimum you have to have in a relationship?? because the maximum for the girl is probably going to end up being the minimum of what the non muslim is able to do

Yeah everyone has weaknesses buddy , a lot of things are haraam

Lol 😂😂😂 I ain't the best Muslim either so I ain't judging

I'm afraid premarital sex is non-negotiable. Honestly, I don't see why any Muslim would bother with this, given that making out and 'grinding' are just as forbidden as premarital intercourse.

Even if I could overlook the non-negotiable point about sex, I don't think any long-term relationship would be possible if she insisted on covering up in public (e.g. hijab, niqab etc.) or mutilating the genitals of any potential children for religious reasons, or raising said children as Muslims.

I'm sure there is a very small minority of liberal Muslims with whom a compromise might be struck, but what are the odds of meeting one of these, let alone one who satisfied all other criteria?

I'm afraid premarital sex is non-negotiable. Honestly, I don't see why any Muslim would bother with this, given that making out and 'grinding' are just as forbidden as premarital intercourse.

Even if I could overlook the non-negotiable point about sex, I don't think any long-term relationship would be possible if she insisted on covering up in public (e.g. hijab, niqab etc.) or mutilating the genitals of any potential children for religious reasons, or raising said children as Muslims.

I'm sure there is a very small minority of liberal Muslims with whom a compromise might be struck, but what are the odds of meeting one of these, let alone one who satisfied all other criteria?
    given that making out and 'grinding' are just as forbidden as premarital intercourse - I'm sure one is worse than the other.

not long-term, just short-term, so all this raising muslim kids etc isn't an issue.

mutilating the genitals? you mean circumcision?

(Original post by hihihihihi)
    Probably yes, but not converting
    not asking for conversion
    thanks for your answer
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Mixed feelings on this. It depends how religious they are. I also really wouldn't want to lead them on... I'm ex-Muslim, unless they're okay with that.

(Original post by Final Fantasy)
    Mixed feelings on this. It depends how religious they are. I also really wouldn't want to lead them on... I'm ex-Muslim, unless they're okay with that.
    please expand on depends on how religious they are?

say they are practising but won't stop you from doing whatever it is that you do, and just accept you (i mean the muslim girl knows that you're not muslim she's not trying to change the boy she just wants to be with him)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    please expand on depends on how religious they are?

say they are practising but won't stop you from doing whatever it is that you do, and just accept you (i mean the muslim girl knows that you're not muslim she's not trying to change the boy she just wants to be with him)
    Based on that, I'd probably accept her too. I would wonder however, is she okay with all of this in public? Not afraid someone might see her in a relationship? If not, then there's no problem.

given that making out and 'grinding' are just as forbidden as premarital intercourse - I'm sure one is worse than the other.
    That doesn't mean that either of them is permitted, either.

not long-term, just short-term, so all this raising muslim kids etc isn't an issue.
    If it's just something for a few weeks, then sure, it might be fun.

mutilating the genitals? you mean circumcision?
    Yes, that's the common euphemism for it.

ReputationRep:
    Only if she wore the veil during.

ReputationRep:
    Never!

(Original post by Final Fantasy)
    Based on that, I'd probably accept her too. I would wonder however, is she okay with all of this in public? Not afraid someone might see her in a relationship? If not, then there's no problem.
    will have to hide it regardless of whether the male is muslim or not (even if she doesn't want to hide it), unless of course she wants her parents to find out and be shipped off back to the motherland....

That doesn't mean that either of them is permitted, either.

If it's just something for a few weeks, then sure, it might be fun.

Yes, that's the common euphemism for it.
    yes okay neither of them are good I get your point, you do realise there are plenty of muslims that break rules everyday, I'm not saying that I'm a good muslim or even better than them. but there are people who don't even adhere to the core five pillars of islam - for example, praying... which is like the most important component of faith so... there is literally a saying that the difference between a believer and non-believer is praying...

yes the circumcision, well it's not like we'll be having kids so that's not an issue

ReputationRep:
    No.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    will have to hide it regardless of whether the male is muslim or not (even if she doesn't want to hide it), unless of course she wants her parents to find out and be shipped off back to the motherland....
    Hiding the relationship would definitely be a problem. Luckily, I don't date teenagers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by egoclips)
    Never!
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by similarBlank)
    No.
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaffacakes101)
    Why?
    Im Christian !

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 15, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.