The Student Room Group

non-muslim guys would you date a muslim girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
Oi what you trying to say? Huh?

Loool shhhh don't tell anyone 😂😂😂

I'm trying to say that you made a deal to hold your millions in the Canary Islands by arranging a pretend relationship with someone from there ofc!
Original post by Hydeman
Depends on the limits, as always.

Okay what is the minimum you have to have in a relationship?? because the maximum for the girl is probably going to end up being the minimum of what the non muslim is able to do

Say just being intimate in general, letting him grind on her and make out

Original post by ZuluK
Isn't it haraam for a girl to be going out with a guy much less a non-Muslim? :tongue:

Yeah everyone has weaknesses buddy , a lot of things are haraam

Original post by Josb
What's the point of being Muslim if you date non-Muslim guys and do some sexual stuff with them? both are completely haram.

You clearly don't want to be Muslim. Just leave your imaginary chains and enjoy freedom.

No. Not being able to comply with one tiny bit of the religion does mean a person wants to leave the whole religion. Everyone has certain weaknesses and everyone sins so
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous

No. Not being able to comply with one tiny bit of the religion does mean a person wants to leave the whole religion. Everyone has certain weaknesses and everyone sins so

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Probably yes, but not converting
Reply 24
Okay what is the minimum you have to have in a relationship?? because the maximum for the girl is probably going to end up being the minimum of what the non muslim is able to do

Yeah everyone has weaknesses buddy , a lot of things are haraam

Lol 😂😂😂 I ain't the best Muslim either so I ain't judging

I'm afraid premarital sex is non-negotiable. Honestly, I don't see why any Muslim would bother with this, given that making out and 'grinding' are just as forbidden as premarital intercourse.

Even if I could overlook the non-negotiable point about sex, I don't think any long-term relationship would be possible if she insisted on covering up in public (e.g. hijab, niqab etc.) or mutilating the genitals of any potential children for religious reasons, or raising said children as Muslims.

I'm sure there is a very small minority of liberal Muslims with whom a compromise might be struck, but what are the odds of meeting one of these, let alone one who satisfied all other criteria?
Original post by Hydeman
I'm afraid premarital sex is non-negotiable. Honestly, I don't see why any Muslim would bother with this, given that making out and 'grinding' are just as forbidden as premarital intercourse.

Even if I could overlook the non-negotiable point about sex, I don't think any long-term relationship would be possible if she insisted on covering up in public (e.g. hijab, niqab etc.) or mutilating the genitals of any potential children for religious reasons, or raising said children as Muslims.

I'm sure there is a very small minority of liberal Muslims with whom a compromise might be struck, but what are the odds of meeting one of these, let alone one who satisfied all other criteria?

given that making out and 'grinding' are just as forbidden as premarital intercourse - I'm sure one is worse than the other.

not long-term, just short-term, so all this raising muslim kids etc isn't an issue.

mutilating the genitals? you mean circumcision?
Original post by hihihihihi
Probably yes, but not converting

not asking for conversion
thanks for your answer :smile:
please expand on depends on how religious they are?

say they are practising but won't stop you from doing whatever it is that you do, and just accept you (i mean the muslim girl knows that you're not muslim she's not trying to change the boy she just wants to be with him)
given that making out and 'grinding' are just as forbidden as premarital intercourse - I'm sure one is worse than the other.

That doesn't mean that either of them is permitted, either.

not long-term, just short-term, so all this raising muslim kids etc isn't an issue.

If it's just something for a few weeks, then sure, it might be fun.

mutilating the genitals? you mean circumcision?

Yes, that's the common euphemism for it.
Only if she wore the veil during.
Never!
will have to hide it regardless of whether the male is muslim or not (even if she doesn't want to hide it), unless of course she wants her parents to find out and be shipped off back to the motherland....

Original post by Hydeman
That doesn't mean that either of them is permitted, either.

If it's just something for a few weeks, then sure, it might be fun.

Yes, that's the common euphemism for it.

yes okay neither of them are good I get your point, you do realise there are plenty of muslims that break rules everyday, I'm not saying that I'm a good muslim or even better than them. but there are people who don't even adhere to the core five pillars of islam - for example, praying... which is like the most important component of faith so... there is literally a saying that the difference between a believer and non-believer is praying...

yes the circumcision, well it's not like we'll be having kids so that's not an issue
No.
Original post by egoclips
Never!

Why?
Original post by similarBlank
No.

Why?
Original post by jaffacakes101
Why?

Im Christian !
Original post by walking in glass
no no no and no

Why?
Original post by egoclips
Im Christian !

so?
yes okay neither of them are good I get your point, you do realise there are plenty of muslims that break rules everyday, I'm not saying that I'm a good muslim or even better than them. but there are people who don't even adhere to the core five pillars of islam - for example, praying... which is like the most important component of faith so... there is literally a saying that the difference between a believer and non-believer is praying...

yes the circumcision, well it's not like we'll be having kids so that's not an issue

Fair enough. Although I should say that my point was that neither of them is permitted, not that neither of them is good -- I'm not a Muslim so I personally don't think that either of them is bad.

Quick Reply

Latest