Want more information about this university?

Anybody else still waiting for an offer?

Watch
Annie2399
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I applied to the Univeristy of Birmingham at the end of October with the A2B scheme for Political Science and International Relations and I was referred on 7 November. Since then I have been getting emails saying that my application is being "reviewed" and "transferred to the Admissions Team" but the last time I recieved one of these emails was at the beginning of January. I am still waiting for a response whilst my friends have recieved their offers. Anybody else waiting? Does the fact that they have not responded yet mean that I am going to get rejected? Should I email them? Thank you!
Bawa96
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Annie2399)
I applied to the Univeristy of Birmingham at the end of October with the A2B scheme for Political Science and International Relations and I was referred on 7 November. Since then I have been getting emails saying that my application is being "reviewed" and "transferred to the Admissions Team" but the last time I recieved one of these emails was at the beginning of January. I am still waiting for a response whilst my friends have recieved their offers. Anybody else waiting? Does the fact that they have not responded yet mean that I am going to get rejected? Should I email them? Thank you!
Hi,
I'm in the exact same position, applied 30th November for Accounting and Finance with a2b and have yet to receive an offer.
I did receive an email from a2b giving me a login and password for the a2b scheme, but no offer yet. Seems rather strange...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (732)
33.84%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (925)
42.76%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (411)
19%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (95)
4.39%

Watched Threads