Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've just finally sent off my application for the PGDip nursing to London city and southbank. I am really worried it's so late that I won't hear anything has everyone else heard back so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Debbieb)
    Hi, I've just finally sent off my application for the PGDip nursing to London city and southbank. I am really worried it's so late that I won't hear anything has everyone else heard back so far?
    Don't worry about it - I'm a nursing student at City and I work on the testing/selection days and they receive new applications every day and are still going through them to invite people to testing/interview. If you don't hear in a couple of weeks, give them a call

ReputationRep:
    I applied to my unis last wednesday, don't worry too much! They should indicate if they're still receiving applications.

I say not to worry, but of course I am slightly as there aren't as many places on the pgdip course as the undergraduate!

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    Hi Debbie BHow did you get on with your application? I am also slightly late to apply for my PGDip place for South bank so I am very worried about the lack of spaces. I have an interview 8th June. Do you have any advice on the process?ThanksOrla

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iloveladygagaxo)
    Don't worry about it - I'm a nursing student at City and I work on the testing/selection days and they receive new applications every day and are still going through them to invite people to testing/interview. If you don't hear in a couple of weeks, give them a call
    Hi there, how are you getting on? I got an unconditional offer at city for the PGDIP, so pleased! Any tips to prepare myself in advance? Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orlzmcg)
    Hi Debbie BHow did you get on with your application? I am also slightly late to apply for my PGDip place for South bank so I am very worried about the lack of spaces. I have an interview 8th June. Do you have any advice on the process?ThanksOrla
    Hi Orla, so sorry for the delay here I must have missed this. How did you get on?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, how are you getting on? I got an unconditional offer at city for the PGDIP, so pleased! Any tips to prepare myself in advance? Thank you!
    Congratulations!

I'm just going into my third year of the BSc programme at the moment. It's going well so far! It's a great course, you'll love it It's very challenging but worth it!

I would say enjoy the break until September because there's not much rest on a nursing course lol! Maybe read up a bit on basic biology and A&P as you have your biology module pretty soon after you begin the course.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, thanks for the tip! Will definitely get on the reading as it has been quite a while on that. All the best for your third year

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.