Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Valentines Day 2016. Looking forward to it? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Are you looking forward to VD2016?
    I'm not.
    I'm a single bi guy and spent VD2015 playing pool and drinking beer with a straight male friend. It wasn't bad. The pub had a live band which was cool and good. I just feel I don't want to repeat that even though I and he are single still.
    I won the pool match which is cool though.
    What have you got planned, if anything, for Val Day 2016? 😎

ReputationRep:
    I had an early Val day last Saturday, since we're both away/busy for the 14th. We went out into town, had a nice time talking together. Then we went home and snuggled for a bit. It was just a nice day to appreciate each other, so yeah, I enjoyed my early Val day.

ReputationRep:
    Well the day after chocolate goes on sale
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Yep, already got my checklist in place:

Be single ✓
    Have no girls be interested in me ✓
    Crush already taken ✓

ReputationRep:
    It's gonna be a normal day for me

ReputationRep:
    pftt Valentines dayy.... nah I'm looking out for DEADPOOL!
    I mean who needs a girlfriend *or whatever applies to you* when Ryan Reynolds is selling himself all over the country for just the price of about £5-£10.
    Bros before hoes...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Its just another day for me and my boyfriend. We show each other we love each other and treat each other a lot so we don't restrict it to just one day plus our anniversary was last week so we never feel like we're missing out on anything by not celebrating Valentines day

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Every year I have a Milk Tray and watch Les Intouchables whilst pretending to cry bc the film when actually I'm crying bc all my friends are in relationships and I can't even get anyone to laugh back at my jokes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Yep, already got my checklist in place:

Be single ✓
    Have no girls be interested in me ✓
    Crush already taken ✓
    Sounds about right

Time to stock up on lots of chocolate. :borat:

yess

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.