jjjjjjj123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I've just done the experiment, has anyone else done it?
What are your views on it? I personally thought it was a good one. Also what questions do you think we're going to get on our exam?
Michah
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jjjjjjj123)
What are your views on it? I personally thought it was a good one. Also what questions do you think we're going to get on our exam?
Which one did you do? What was the experiment about?
jjjjjjj123
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Michah)
Which one did you do? What was the experiment about?
My ISA is on Kinetics, equilibria, redox and amount of substances. I've done the experiment for it, have you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
AmazingAmirah786
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jjjjjjj123)

Hey, i'm in the same boat. Does anyone have an idea of the sort of questions that will be asked in the written paper, I'm happy to work together on this.
physicsboy123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
have u done the a2 isa physics test on water rate or something along that lines?
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey everyone,

Just reminding you all that sharing ISA/EMPA exam details is against our guidelines These exams are all sat at different times, so please don't give people an unfair advantage in their exams by talking about them. You can read more here.

Thanks,

Puddles
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (128)
29.77%
No (302)
70.23%

Watched Threads