The Student Room Group

Interview for summer vacation at the Royal Surrey County Hospital

Hi everyone!

I am a third year student. I have been selected attend for interview at the Surrey Hospital. Did anyone have done their interviews or maybe share your experience with me in your previous interview?

Thanks a lot!!!!!
Reply 1
Just be prepared to answer why you're interested in hospital pharmacy, why you applied for Surrey hospital in particular, and the general competency-based question about communication, teamwork, leadership etc. Prepare basic pharmaceutical calculations, and be aware of current issues affecting the profession - the Pharmaceutical Journal can help with this. Good luck bud!
Reply 2
I just got the email from Surrey Hospital - so basically will be a calculation test and small group discussion of a clinical case study. Do you know what sort of questions they might ask? Thanks!!!!
Reply 3
I've got the same interview not too sure what to prepare for the case study or the drug chart :s-smilie:
Reply 4
I've got the same interview what date is yours?
Hey guys! I'm a 2nd year pharmacy student. Just wanted an insight on where you guys applied last year because I can't really find anything else apart from boots and KHP!
Original post by StarryEyed4
Hey guys! I'm a 2nd year pharmacy student. Just wanted an insight on where you guys applied last year because I can't really find anything else apart from boots and KHP!

Same here!!.
I applied to 2 hospitals (2nd year), only ones that accepted 2nd years, and I haven't heard back.Its really frustrating, I'd rather have them email me back saying I've been rejected than to ignore me:frown:.Its now nearly March and I should probably send them an email.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending