Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Basically I have applied to a foundation medicine course and had an interview - so I am currently waiting on a decision.

The minimum requirement for this course is BCC. I am predicted A*A*A (my gcse's are bad). So.. i was wondering whether i would get an offer of the minimum i.e. BCC (i've heard that for Foundation Medicine at Southampton the offer is always BCC) or will i get an offer based on my predicted grades?

I got AAAA at AS if that helps. I feel like if they give me a BCC offer im almost certain i will get that so im a bit confused as to how it works.

Thanks for any help.

p.s. The course is Foundation Medicine at Nottingham

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty123A)
    Basically I have applied to a foundation medicine course and had an interview - so I am currently waiting on a decision.

The minimum requirement for this course is BCC. I am predicted A*A*A (my gcse's are bad). So.. i was wondering whether i would get an offer of the minimum i.e. BCC (i've heard that for Foundation Medicine at Southampton the offer is always BCC) or will i get an offer based on my predicted grades?

I got AAAA at AS if that helps. I feel like if they give me a BCC offer im almost certain i will get that so im a bit confused as to how it works.

Thanks for any help.

p.s. The course is Foundation Medicine at Nottingham
    I'm not too sure
    I understand Southampton always gives BBC offer however, I don't know about Nottingham.
    I think at this point it doesn't matter because you haven't heard back.
    I doubt they would give you an offer for two A*'s and an A but I'm pretty sure in general, all units follow their original entry requirements rather than your predicted.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloom77)
    I'm not too sure
    I understand Southampton always gives BBC offer however, I don't know about Nottingham.
    I think at this point it doesn't matter because you haven't heard back.
    I doubt they would give you an offer for two A*'s and an A but I'm pretty sure in general, all units follow their original entry requirements rather than your predicted.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh okay, thanks a lot

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking the same!
    I think you'll get the standard BCC offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spiritless98)
    I was thinking the same!
    I think you'll get the standard BCC offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thats what im hoping for too
    What are you predicted if you dont mind me asking? (you can dm if you want)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.